BY LIVING PROOF

A leave-in conditioner that delivers the ultimate hydration for soft, smooth, defined curls. Powered by Living Proof's extended curl memory technology, this formula delivers added hydration, smoothing, and frizz control without any build-up for dry, parched curls. It maintains optimal hydration levels while blocking humidity, reducing breakage, and strengthening locks, as flexible hold technology delivers long-lasting, resilient, touchable curls. The powerful, exclusive patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) is an optimized emollient and polymer blend of time-release conditioners that repel water for superior frizz protection and extend your style two times longer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Curl Leave-In Conditioner can be used on all curl types and is best suited for dry, parched hair. It is silicone- and oil-free for deep conditioning without build-up. see more...

• My hair is naturally curly and am looking for a leave in conditio...1 Answers
  • I used to hate my curly hair when I was younger and I started str...1 Answers
  • I have pretty curly hair and I've never used leav... Be the first to answer!
Madison H.
Meridian, MS
It's like this product was made for me. I have naturally curly hair that usually turns into a giant frizz ball by the end of the day. I use this product after every shower to hydrate my curls. It leaves them feeling soft and lightweight. It distributes nicely by just combing through a few times. The packaging is simple and sleek. I usually wouldn't spend this much for a hair product, but once I tried it I was hooked. I rarely use anything else now. It is worth the money to have beautiful curls by simply washing, using the leave in conditioner, and letting my hair air dry. Make getting ready a breeze!
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I really enjoyed this. Out of the entire line this was my favorite product. The feel in my hair was nice and my curls were always pretty and hydrated. I definitely recommend trying this if you have curly hair and love a leave in conditioner.
Sabrina S.
Living proof is by far my favorite hair brand. I absolutely love the hair serum because it smells SO AMAZING!!! This cream is perfect for achieving fantastic waves and dries so naturally as well. Living proof is so natural and works so well!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Loving this leave-in conditioner! Nourishes protects the hair and also gives a lot of volume. The scent of this product is so nice and it is recommended to all hair types. A little on the pricy side though.
Bryce L.
Suwanee, GA
This product does amazing things for my wavy hair. My hair goes into ringlets after I apply this product. I love the scent of it as well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the second day hair looks like an oil slick. Like so much grease that even dry shampoo can't repair. If you don't mind washing your hair everyday, then this product is a must for tame wavy hair.
Angela R.
Houston, Texas
Love, love, love this for my fine, wavy/curly hair.  One pump does it for my medium length.  This does not weigh my hair down, it makes it look and feel healthier.  I only use leave-in conditioners and am so happy I tried this product because it works really well for me.  It will stay in my rotation for sure.
Jessa T.
This conditioner is great. It has definitely helped reduce frizz in my damaged, curly hair. However, I think there is definitely a fine line between just enough and too much. I think it can make your hair kind of sticky if you use too much. Overall I am very happy with this leave-in!
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I've only tried a sample size of this but it was awesome. It smelled great and my hair didn't feel stiff or anything like it usually does with this kind of product. I definitely like the brand overall and should spend more time looking into their lines.
Lelu F.
Treasure in a bottle. It is a great value product and works amazing on my crazy curly hair. It smoothes, hydrates and style my hair as well as conditioning. It is like a humidity shield for frizzy hair. Love love love every bit of Living proof!
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I got this in the sample from Sephora and I used it maybe twice on my hair and I really loved it but I couldn’t afford full-size so I didn’t use much but I would recommend it makes your hair soft and bouncy without feeling weighed down
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
How does this work feel ?? Smell
Abby S.
Greenwood , SC
Okay ladies! I need to know, what is your curly hair routine for frizz free defined curls??
Sarah B.
I really want to try this brand, what products do you recommend?
Samantha S.
My hair is naturally curly and am looking for a leave in conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look like I rolled around in grease (lol). Has anyone tried Living Proof's version? What do you think and how are your curls?
Jasmine W.
Would this conditioner be appropriate for women of color, who have coarser curly hair?