BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A leave-in conditioner that delivers the ultimate hydration for soft, smooth, defined curls. Powered by Living Proof's extended curl memory technology, this formula delivers added hydration, smoothing, and frizz control without any build-up for dry, parched curls. It maintains optimal hydration levels while blocking humidity, reducing breakage, and strengthening locks, as flexible hold technology delivers long-lasting, resilient, touchable curls. The powerful, exclusive patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) is an optimized emollient and polymer blend of time-release conditioners that repel water for superior frizz protection and extend your style two times longer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Curl Leave-In Conditioner can be used on all curl types and is best suited for dry, parched hair. It is silicone- and oil-free for deep conditioning without build-up.

• My hair is naturally curly and am looking for a leave in ...1 Answers
  • I used to hate my curly hair when I was younger and I sta...1 Answers
  • I have pretty curly hair and I've never used leave-in con...1 Answers
Madison H.
Meridian, MS
It's like this product was made for me. I have naturally curly hair that usually turns into a giant frizz ball by the end of the day. I use this product after every shower to hydrate my curls. It leaves them feeling soft and lightweight. It distributes nicely by just combing through a few times. The packaging is simple and sleek. I usually wouldn't spend this much for a hair product, but once I tried it I was hooked. I rarely use anything else now. It is worth the money to have beautiful curls by simply washing, using the leave in conditioner, and letting my hair air dry. Make getting ready a breeze!
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
I really enjoyed this. Out of the entire line this was my favorite product. The feel in my hair was nice and my curls were always pretty and hydrated. I definitely recommend trying this if you have curly hair and love a leave in conditioner.
Jessica B.
Patterson
I decided to buy this at Tjmaxx the other day and have so far used it twice. It smells great and I’m convinced it has helped my hair be more curly and defined. My curls are also a lot shinier now but not in an oily looking way.
Lana S.
This is a wonderful product it helps with conditioning the hair and it has better ingredients then some of the other comparable brands. Their price range is pretty medium and affordable for those really care for this product.
Kelly B.
Charlotte
Great sent, I can tell it helps my curly hair dry with less frizz and helps shape natural curls. I will by buying this again. Gold price for the amount you receive.
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
I love this leave in! Almost good enough to use as a curl defining cream.... there is nothing comparable. Super hydrating, leaves your hair very shiny... it's the best leave in on the market in my opinion. Mored than satisfied with this leave in.
Brooke B.
Searsport, ME
It’s okay. I’ve been having a hard time finding a product that makes my natural curls not frizzy and dry when air dried. It didn’t tame my frizz very well, but it could be due to needing to change my shampoo and conditioner choice. Am giving it another go, as this stuff is very pricey
Sabrina S.
Living proof is by far my favorite hair brand. I absolutely love the hair serum because it smells SO AMAZING!!! This cream is perfect for achieving fantastic waves and dries so naturally as well. Living proof is so natural and works so well!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Loving this leave-in conditioner! Nourishes protects the hair and also gives a lot of volume. The scent of this product is so nice and it is recommended to all hair types. A little on the pricy side though.
Bryce L.
Suwanee, GA
This product does amazing things for my wavy hair. My hair goes into ringlets after I apply this product. I love the scent of it as well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the second day hair looks like an oil slick. Like so much grease that even dry shampoo can't repair. If you don't mind washing your hair everyday, then this product is a must for tame wavy hair.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
How does this work feel ?? Smell
Abby S.
Greenwood , SC
Okay ladies! I need to know, what is your curly hair routine for frizz free defined curls??
Sarah B.
I really want to try this brand, what products do you recommend?
Samantha S.
My hair is naturally curly and am looking for a leave in conditioner that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look like I rolled around in grease (lol). Has anyone tried Living Proof's version? What do you think and how are your curls?
Ivanis S.
I used to hate my curly hair when I was younger and I started straightening it & eventually lost my curls. I wonder if stopping the heat & using this if I'll ever get them back !