Living Proof Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse uploaded by Nisha T.Living Proof Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse uploaded by Zadry F.

Living Proof Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse

A styling mousse that delivers flexible, touchable, frizz-free waves and curls that last up to two times longer. Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse is powered by Extended Curl Memory technology for extra hold and light time-release conditioning. A powerful, exclusive formula of their patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), this optimized emollient and polymer blend repels humidity and smooths hair cuticles. The non-greasy formula offers superior frizz protection that keeps curls touchable, resilient, and defined up to two times longer. Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse is safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is also free of silicones. see more...

Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
This stuff is amazing. My hair is a mix of straight and can be scrunched to a nice wave. This stuff does the job! It smells great, creates and maintains a great curl, and not extremely expensive. I highly recommend it and will certainly repurchase it in the near future.
Brittnie V.
I love this product! It doesn't make your hair crunchy like other brands do. If smells so good! Sort of like grapefruits, and it helps enhance your natural curl, just like the description reads. Will definitely buy again.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Anytime I curl my hair I use this amazing product! It gives my beachy waves great hold as well as tighter curls. My fine hair does not feel weighed down or sticky. Such high quality product!
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Sadly this is a joke of a product. I have used other living proof products and loved them. This doesn’t do anything! It doesn’t add/enhance your curl nor does it create any sort of wave.
Brittany R.
Sacramento , CA
Truly defines my curls, leaves it moisturized but the curls pop. I’m really happy I added this to my daily regimen because it’s been a great choice and addition to my hair products.
Zadry F.
Homestead, FL
Out of the entire collection the only product I was hesitant about was the styling mousse. I’m not a big fan of mousse because of it’s “crunchy” effect on my hair, but their Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse changed my mind completely. It gives you great hold and adds shine without the crunchy/drying after effect. Oh! and how could I forget, my curls were not only prettier but also frizz-free.
Jess M.
I love this mousse! My hair is VERY thick and wavy and so it is hard to style without it looking like a birds nest. However, this mouse defines my curls and waves without making them hard and crunchy. I also use this with the living proof frizz shampoo and conditioner to reduce frizz. Only cons are that the bottle is relatively small for its price (I bought it for $25).
Liz H.
Washington, DC
I have dry, frizzy, unruly hair that usually needs a blow dryer and round brush to control. However, when I put this on WET hair and let it air dry my hair is soft, curly, defined, and frizz free. Worth every penny.
Jennifer A.
Natchitoches, LA
Finally! I mouse that's not crunchy in crazy Louisiana humidity and heat! I have used less expensive styling products for years, but this is worth every extra penny I spend for it.
Leslie M.
Kensington, MD
This mousse has a great strong yet flexible hold, and when used in conjunction with the curl defining cream creates perfect curls for the whole day, and fun messy curls on the second day.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Valentina B.
I have curly hair, I have not used mousse for a long time because none have worked for me, I need one that does not leave my hair dull and help me shape it, will this product work for me?