Living Proof Curl Detangling Rinse uploaded by Susan W.Living Proof Curl Detangling Rinse uploaded by Nisha T.Living Proof Curl Detangling Rinse uploaded by Jackie N.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A water-activated formula that defines, detangles, and preps natural curls and waves in the shower for frizz-free styles. Curl Detangling Rinse has a clear gel-like formula unlike any other hair care solution. Combining OFPMA with time-release conditioners and cationic lipid replacement materials, it smooths hair strands, balances moisture, and increases manageability so curls are defined, detangled, and prepped for frizz-free styles that last up to two times longer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is also free of silicones.

Jessie S.
Greenville
Review for: Living Proof Curl Detangling Rinse 11.5 oz more...
I'm a big fan of  Living Proof Curl Detangling Rinse and how it makes my hair tangle free and keeps the frizz at bay.  I use the  Living Proof Curl Conditioning Wash first, and after I rinse it out thoroughly, I apply the detangling rinse.  It is gel-like and I just apply it to my hair and comb it through with my fingers.  It really helps define my curls.  And then I just make sure to rinse it out completely.  It smells great!  Then I just use my normal curling product and let my hair air dry.  My curls are soft and bouncy without feeling weighed down or crunchy.  I highly recommend the Living Proof Curl system!
Susan W.
Dallas
Review for: Living Proof Curl Detangling Rinse 2 oz more...
I found this in clearance for $2 at Marshals. It does work to derange my long damaged hair. It is very hydrating and helps my hair look great. It works as well as Altherna CC. I will probably repurchase this at Ulta whenever on sale.
Nicole C.
Pine Bush, NY
Review for: Living Proof Curl Detangling Rinse 2 oz more...
Picked up the “travel” size of this because this product is pricey. Do believe that it works to de-tangle but KNOW you can find cheaper alternatives that work better. The 2 oz bottle did last a month or so of using consecutively.
Lavanya C.
It worked pretty well for my wavy hair. It had good slip to get my hair detangled and it smelled awesome. I honestly think it did help with defining my waves. Strangely enough, it makes a good shave cream. I definitely use less of this than the co wash, so I'm going to have this stuff way longer than that. That fact, and its versatility make it a better value to me than the co wash in this line.
Crystal K.
Pasadena, CA
I used this on my Type 4 coily hair and didn't notice a difference so I tried it on my son's Type 3 curly hair and was less than impressed. For starters, it's quite expensive ($24) and to get the whole system, you're going to be spending close to $100. Second, the product didn't detangle at all; if anything, it made his hair more unmanageable!

Save your money. There are other hair care products that can detangle for under $10.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Living Proof is a very popular brand right now. I would like to use this product more often, but it is a little expensive for me to buy too often. My hair gets very tangled all the time and it's very annoying.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
Love this product. Living proof is always a go to hair line for me. All of their products are top shelf. This one makes your hair so soft and silky allowing for easy styling after showering. Tones down frizz and flyaways.
Zadry F.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Living Proof Curl Detangling Rinse 11.5 oz more...
The Detangling Rinse is awesome. My hair is fine but there’s a lot of it so I tend to go through half of a conditioner bottle while detangling. However, with just 2 quarter size drops I detangled just as easily with my fingers as I did with my wide-tooth comb– my arms thank you for that Living Proof.
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
Loved this line.. living proof has so much Science behind the line. Which is nice to know the history of it. I've used all of the products and would repurchase it. Once I run out of my other products. (Woc ) there are better things for my hair right now. But it is great
Stephany M.
Love this curling cream. It leaves me curls looking and feeling super soft. It leaves me hair looking bouncy and healthy . I have to go out and get myself a second one because it’s amazing . Pricey yes but I love it .

Sephora