Hair CareLiving Proof
Curl Defining Styling Cream

Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream

by Living Proof

Shop Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Trying to restore my naturally curly hair back to its curl & bounce that it once was before all the heat damage. I’ve used Living Proof products for my “blow out” days but never used any of their curly hair products. I need opinions! Is their curly hair line good? Is it worth the price? And most importantly, do you think it worked for you?
How does this compare to the new curl enhancer by living proof?
How is this for maintaining curls without frizz throughout the day?
Start your review of Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream!
Claudia S.
Aurora, CO
I tried a sample I received and it was pretty good. The smell was great! I just think my hair is too dry for this to style my hair effectively.
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Chloe H.
This product has such a great smell and a soft creamy texture, like rubbing melted butter into your hands to prepare for movie night. You gotta look your best on movie night though and that starts with having fab hair ;) this product is just what ya need to get a hunny to play with your hair and compliment how soft/good smelling it is all night. My hair is usually frizzy and kind of wavy SIGH but after i apply this after i've let it air dry for a few it has that pretty soft beach wave and i get compliments from other girls every day on my hair which is the best! stay sweet ladies and get yo self a mans who will stay when you use this or their anti frizz cream works great too!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
1,482 reviews
It actually does kill the frizz it helps maintain softness in those wavy or curly curls
Paige W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I absolutely love this product! It keeps my hair nice and smooth, and continuously kills frizz! Great!!
Aisley D.
This is a really nice product, it feels nice on your hair and smells really good. It goes well with my wavy hair and the quality was good. I use it all the time and it washes out good. I'd definitely buy again
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
2,002 reviews
I love this junk it works so good on my curls it smells yummy and keeps the frizz down
Lana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not that bad of a product, it feels creamy and water based I apply it to my hair while styling it from it’s damp state. It seems to last me almost an entire year because I use a few pumps and work it through my hair.
Veronica D.
Love This Living Proof travel curl kit. I took this to Puerto Rico with me I have wavy frizzy hair and it left my hair looking good. It smells good and also left my hair soft even after being in the pool.
Jen S.
Mebane, NC
A little bit goes a long way with this product! Great value, because it takes so little. I use the size of a quarter, rubbed between my hands, and scrunched into my curls, with a focus on the ends. I use this with the Perfect Hair Day leave-in, No Frizz Nourishing Cream and follow with just a touch of No Frizz Hair Spray for perfect, soft curls that last days!
Sarah D.
Dayton, OH
This curl cream really does define my hair and smooth all of my unruly flyaways. The only issue I've found is that if you use too much it can make your hair sticky and crunchy. I have a hard time finding a good balance between not enough and way too much. I recommend using a little at first and building on that gradually over time to find what works best for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...