Living Proof Curl Conditioning Wash

A conditioning wash that provides balanced care for natural curls by gently cleaning hair of dirt, oil, and buildup while conditioning and nourishing. Start defining your curls in the shower. Curl Conditioning Wash is sulfate-free and non-lathering. Unlike cleansing conditioners, which only focus on conditioning strands, Curl Conditioning Wash is powered by Extended Curl Memory Technology to provide the perfect balance of cleansing and conditioning in one solution. Even after styling hair with product fifteen times before washing it, Curl Conditioning Wash removes all residue. Meanwhile, its time-released conditioners keep hair perfectly hydrated so curls stay beautiful, defined, and frizz-free up to two times longer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Curl Conditioning Wash is also silicone-free and color safe. see more...

• I've been looking for a product that will enhance my natural curl...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new hair care system to enhance my curl...2 Answers
  • Im wont to traiy it out wat do you thing about them? Be the first to answer!
Tia M.
Chesapeake, VA
Good for between washes. Cleanses and leaves hair soft, smells amazing. For the price isn't worth it. I only got it because it was on sale but I probably won't repurchase.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Living proof makes some of the best hair products and i can always count on them to deliver. My hair is wavy and it helps maintain my waves for effortless hairstyle. Although pricey, the product really delivers.
Jessie W.
Leaves my hair feeling really fresh and rejuvenated. This shampoo cleanses but doesn’t suds up like most do. It’s a gentle cleansing shampoo that doesn’t dry your hair or strip it of it’s natural oils.
madalyn s.
Love this stuff!! I have really dry hair since I bleach it a lot and this stuff really does the trick and is super nourishing and hydrating!! Highly recommend for color treated hair and will be repurchasing asap!
Alex G.
I REALLY wanted to love this and when I saw it was 50% off at Ulta I bought 4 of them! I originally thought it was a good product because it did make my hair wavier than usual. However, throughout the month and a half that I was using this product my hair was awful. It started getting extremely dry and stringy and it was very difficult to make it look good. I didn't actually realize that this product what was doing that to my hair until I thought about when I started using this and when my hair started to get dry. Once I realized, I went back to my old shampoo and conditioner for one shower at night and WOW. Right when I got out of the shower I could feel the difference in my hair. It felt so moisturized and smooth (btw I did use a leave-in conditioner when using the curl conditioning wash but it was still dry) and the next morning, my hair was even better. It was not stringy at all and felt so so smooth. I'm glad I realized that this was the product that was making my hair look so bad.
Lavanya C.
I have wavy hair and I was hoping that this line would give me some definition while still being gentle on my hair. Well, it smells amazing, and it did give me some definition to my waves, but it's also so expensive. For the price, I don't think that it gave me the kind of amazing results that would convince me to pay for it again. I got nice smelling hair that was a bit more defined than usual, but I had to use so much of this conditioner to get through my thick hair. I'm going to run out of it way before I run out of the detangling rinse. It's also very thick and hard to get out of the bottle without removing the cap entirely.
Samantha L.
I think this product is weird. I don't know any other way to say it. It's not your everyday conditioner nor is it your everyday shampoo. I got this from my hairstylist. I will say though that after trying Living Proof, that's the only brand I buy now for my curly hair. It works great and is extremely effective.
Ashley S.
I hated everything about this product. I have moderately curly hair (as it gets longer, the weight makes it wavy), this offered 0 moisturizing to my hair. I bought the system in a travel size to sample it, and I'm glad that's all I got because this was awful. The conditioner did nothing for detangling my curls. Overall - i'll pass. I've had cheaper products that work better.
Vanessa C.
I recently found out I have scalp psoriasis, then figured out that sulfate trigger flare ups. I love love love this shampoo! Does not make my scalp itch and I love my curls again! While it's a little pricey a little goes a long way and it's totally worth the price!
Kelsey H.
Overland Park, KS
This is amazing for my naturally curly hair! I have never found a product that makes my curls feel so soft after washing them! I would recommend using this in conjunction with their other products, including the conditioner and detangler.
Emily B.
I have been looking for a new hair care system to enhance my curls without adding too much shine. What has your experience been? Will my hair be oily the next day (I have medium to thick hair)?
Nicole S.
I've been looking for a product that will enhance my natural curls without having to use much heat, is this helpful?
Sandraatjeeh S.
Antwerpen kiel kruishofstraat
Im wont to traiy it out wat do you thing about them?