Living Proof Control Hairspray uploaded by La Mila M.Living Proof Control Hairspray uploaded by Michelle s.Living Proof Control Hairspray uploaded by Sarah L.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A hairspray that delivers all-day firm hold with touchability and movement. Key benefits:- Provides firm hold- Adds shine- Features endura-flex technology If you want to know more…This touchable, firm holding hairspray uses breakthrough endura-flex technology to keep styles in place without looking or feeling stiff. It protects against humidity and heat up to 450-F, doesn't deflate or dampen styles, and delivers gorgeous shine with a flake-free finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Control Hairspray is silicone-free and safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I have officially converted to Living Proof products. I resisted for so long due to the price but this stuff works! I have stuck straight hair and usually after I curl it, the curls disappear after a couple of hours. This product holds my curls without looking “crispy”.
Becky S.
I don't use super hold hairspray very often but this is a good one I discovered in accident. It does have a bit of a strong smell but it goes away. I've found that it works really well on synthetic hair, like wigs I've styled for shoots.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Absolutely love this product!! I own several living proof products. They are high end. So you get what you pay for!! This last all day. It does meet my expectations!! The smells is an added plus. Love this whole line of products!!!
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I had used this hair spray at a friends house before an event. I have super thick hair and usually even the best of products don't hold my hair all day. Though it was only about 5-6 hours, my hair still looked the same when I got home from the event. Held up well, smells nice.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I was sent this Living proof hairspray to try and i really enjoyed it. My hair was held into place and it did not have an overpowering scent. The price is just a little steep for hairspray
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
One of my favorite hairsprays. Style will last all day with this without feeling dry or stiff. It smells amazing and will last in your hair all day. It doesn’t dry out or damage the hair and makes it seem more full. Always available at my local Ulta.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a good hairspray.It is pricey and it says their is no build up and won’t flake but if you use a lot and have dark hair it will flake a bit.It gives medium to firm hold and it is long lasting.The smell is strong not bad but intense.
Katrina H.
Houston , AR
Living Proof makes the best products! Leaves hair feeling & smelling great, while still holding the style. It's a more investment quality brand but worth the money. Would definitely recommend to others.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I wish it had more hold but it does smell very nice and add texture to styled hair. Good for volume and styling but it doesn't last all day and night so this is a lighter hold hairspray for easy looks
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I will never buy another hair spray after using this product! It is definitely lime no other! Holds very well without damaging hair! I would highly recommend this!