BY LIVING PROOF #65 in Hairspray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Blowout, a styling spray that creates a faster, easier salon-worthy blowout, reduces the amount of brush work for long-lasting results. Powered by a breakthrough thermal speed-shaping technology, it delivers the optimal level of grip with flexible hold to create brush detail that shapes your style. The refreshing mist cuts the number of brush strokes to style your hair and provides heat protection up to 450°F. It can be used alone or layered with your favorite leave-in conditioners and stylers, on second-day hair, or to touch-up as a finishing step.

• Does this weigh your hair down? Will it work for very fin...7 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Rosalie @.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is my new go-to hair product. I really struggle with doing blow outs at home. As much as I've tried, my hair just never seems to conform the same way it does at the salon. Living Proof Blowout got me lightyears closer to that goal! I used a small amount on damp hair prior to using heat, and it left my hair much slinkier and more voluminous. It didn't weigh my hair down, but it certainly added texture, which was most noticeable the day after.
Agnes L.
Atlanta , GA
Honestly one of the best finishing sprays I have ever used on my hair. I received this product and other Living Proof products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I have very thick, sometimes frizzy hair that requires a product to tame it yet still give it volume and hold. This spray does justice; first, it has an amazing unique aroma that lasts in my hair all day. Secondly, I love blowouts, so I can either use it on my hair damp and leave the house, or I spray it on my damp hair and blow dry. Either way, I can get an effortless style using this product. Also it pairs very well with the other new Living Proof style products!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I got a small deluxe sample of this product and was very excited to try it. It is very effective at giving you salon blowout effects easily at home! Smells nice and is very lightweight. Also helps protect against heat damage!
Lindsay B.
Livonia, MI
Strong hold! I used it to hold my tease whenever I curled my hair versus a normal hairspray. I would tease at the root and then lift my layers and spray towards the scalp. Great stuff, especially if you’re looking for a product to amplify volume!
KelliRae C.
Arlington , TX
Where do I begin? I used Blowout to deconstruct my hair. The smell is very clean. It sprays consistently, and doesn't leave a sticky or hard feeling. I noticed my roots had volume ALL NIGHT LONG! Simply spray and massage into roots, then blowdry on low heat for extra holding power! Living Proof Blowout
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
The least used product that I received complimentary in my VoxBox but this product is still great nonetheless! I haven't been blow drying my hair as much as of lately but when I do I use this before blow drying. I have fine textured hair, but a lot of it. This works great for me when I am wanting that perfect blowout or creating a style with my hair dryer. It smells amazing too! It has a more textured feel to the spray but I just brush my hair to distribute the product throughout.
Jessica C.
Whittier, CA
I really love this product because it controlled my freeze very well, I have curly hair so it’s very frizzy and hard to maintain and I love to leave it natural so I do have to find a for frizz control and this worked very well
Ariana L.
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster and fell in love with it. It is by far the easiest product to use and works perfectly with my fine, straight hair. This product gives me that salon look in minutes and without the cost too, of course! This product has a flexible hold that shapes and holds my style into place and locks it in ALL DAY. Not to mention, it is silicone-free and is safe for chemically treated hair! Great stuff.
Haley K.
Yes!!! This is the best blowout spray. First of all, it smells absolutely amazing and I love that I can use this and know my hair is protected from heat.  I am a huge fan of all Living Proof products and this one is absolutely no exception!
Alexis H.
When I received this product, it had leaked over everything else so that was a bad start. When I got around to trying it out, I didn't feel like it did much for my hair. I have very fine and very straight hair that rarely does anything else. For myself I did not notice really any difference. Also I did not use a round brush with it which may be my problem though

I received this product free for testing purposes
Kari T.
Does this weigh your hair down? Will it work for very fine and thin hair?

back