BY LIVING PROOF

Blowout, a styling spray that creates a faster, easier salon-worthy blowout, reduces the amount of brush work for long-lasting results. Powered by a breakthrough thermal speed-shaping technology, it delivers the optimal level of grip with flexible hold to create brush detail that shapes your style. The refreshing mist cuts the number of brush strokes to style your hair and provides heat protection up to 450°F. It can be used alone or layered with your favorite leave-in conditioners and stylers, on second-day hair, or to touch-up as a finishing step.

• Does this weigh your hair down? Will it work for very fine and th...1 Answers
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
I bought this product from Sephora while looking for a heat protectant spray. I don’t straighten my hair (and seldom curl), so I was turned on to this product. I figured “Sure, what’s there to lose,” and purchased it. I like it, but at the same time I don’t love it. Which disappoints me since I love Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo. I think what works is that my blow dry regimen time is literally cut in half. I don’t know why the heck is in there that does this, but it does. What I don’t really care for is that right on the bottle it warns “Flammable” and one of the first ingredients is propane. What the heck? I don’t really want to pair something flammable with a hot hair drier or curling iron, but ok. That’s a personal preference, so if that doesn’t bother you - then please don’t let this discourage you since it does exactly what it claims to do.
Kristen B.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This product smells delicious & definitely gives my hair extra volume. I have very long, thick hair, so it normally takes me upwards of 30 minutes to dry my hair. This product cut my drying time almost in half! I usually only wash my hair a couple times a week, & with this product my hair stayed fresh & beautiful for multiple days.
Nabila I.
Buffalo, NY
Again, this brand is amazing! I'm so happy I got to test a few products because I'm a customer for life. The smell of all of the products remind me of a salon. I always feel like I just got a blow out or hair cut at a salon. The products aren't sticky or hardening. They feel natural and light. It holds pretty well. I really recommend this product.
Rosalie @.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is my new go-to hair product. I really struggle with doing blow outs at home. As much as I've tried, my hair just never seems to conform the same way it does at the salon. Living Proof Blowout got me lightyears closer to that goal! I used a small amount on damp hair prior to using heat, and it left my hair much slinkier and more voluminous. It didn't weigh my hair down, but it certainly added texture, which was most noticeable the day after.
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
Honestly one of the best finishing sprays I have ever used on my hair. I received this product and other Living Proof products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I have very thick, sometimes frizzy hair that requires a product to tame it yet still give it volume and hold. This spray does justice; first, it has an amazing unique aroma that lasts in my hair all day. Secondly, I love blowouts, so I can either use it on my hair damp and leave the house, or I spray it on my damp hair and blow dry. Either way, I can get an effortless style using this product. Also it pairs very well with the other new Living Proof style products!
Tina W.
Hamilton, NJ
Shaved my styling time down by 15 minutes!!! I am in love with this product and it created a beautiful bounce affect while maintaining frizz at the same time. I highly recommend this product to anyone with fine to medium hair that are looking to ad some body !
KelliRae C.
Arlington , TX
Where do I begin? I used Blowout to deconstruct my hair. The smell is very clean. It sprays consistently, and doesn't leave a sticky or hard feeling. I noticed my roots had volume ALL NIGHT LONG! Simply spray and massage into roots, then blowdry on low heat for extra holding power! Living Proof Blowout
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
The least used product that I received complimentary in my VoxBox but this product is still great nonetheless! I haven't been blow drying my hair as much as of lately but when I do I use this before blow drying. I have fine textured hair, but a lot of it. This works great for me when I am wanting that perfect blowout or creating a style with my hair dryer. It smells amazing too! It has a more textured feel to the spray but I just brush my hair to distribute the product throughout.
Ariana L.
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster and fell in love with it. It is by far the easiest product to use and works perfectly with my fine, straight hair. This product gives me that salon look in minutes and without the cost too, of course! This product has a flexible hold that shapes and holds my style into place and locks it in ALL DAY. Not to mention, it is silicone-free and is safe for chemically treated hair! Great stuff.
Haley K.
Yes!!! This is the best blowout spray. First of all, it smells absolutely amazing and I love that I can use this and know my hair is protected from heat.  I am a huge fan of all Living Proof products and this one is absolutely no exception!
Kari T.
Does this weigh your hair down? Will it work for very fine and thin hair?