BY LIVING PROOF

Blowout, a styling spray that creates a faster, easier salon-worthy blowout, reduces the amount of brush work for long-lasting results. Powered by a breakthrough thermal speed-shaping technology, it delivers the optimal level of grip with flexible hold to create brush detail that shapes your style. The refreshing mist cuts the number of brush strokes to style your hair and provides heat protection up to 450°F. It can be used alone or layered with your favorite leave-in conditioners and stylers, on second-day hair, or to touch-up as a finishing step.

• Does this weigh your hair down? Will it work for very fine and th...1 Answers
Alyssa H.
Seattle, WA
I am not usually one to use hair products besides just shampoo and conditioner, but I was excited to give this a try. It was super easy to incorporate into my lazy hair routine (just heat style or blow dry) because all i had to do was mist and brush my wet hair before drying. It smelled amazing which is a must to me, and left my hair looking shinier and softer than usual. I was actually really worried that I wouldn't hold a curl because it was so soft, but I'm about to wash my hair after 3 days of curls and they look soft and natural still. I'm also super glad that it didn't make my hair feel greasy or dirty faster than usual, which is why I typically don't like to use smoothing/styling products.
Rosalie @.
W Bloomfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new go-to hair product. I really struggle with doing blow outs at home. As much as I've tried, my hair just never seems to conform the same way it does at the salon. Living Proof Blowout got me lightyears closer to that goal! I used a small amount on damp hair prior to using heat, and it left my hair much slinkier and more voluminous. It didn't weigh my hair down, but it certainly added texture, which was most noticeable the day after.
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly one of the best finishing sprays I have ever used on my hair. I received this product and other Living Proof products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I have very thick, sometimes frizzy hair that requires a product to tame it yet still give it volume and hold. This spray does justice; first, it has an amazing unique aroma that lasts in my hair all day. Secondly, I love blowouts, so I can either use it on my hair damp and leave the house, or I spray it on my damp hair and blow dry. Either way, I can get an effortless style using this product. Also it pairs very well with the other new Living Proof style products!
Shelli E.
Temple City , CA
Living Proof Blowout is amazing!!! I love using it on wet hair to help with blow dry. It helps contain fly away hairs, and it adds volume without weighing my hair down. I have the thinnest hair and it's constantly colored so it's hard to find hair products that don't weigh down my hair. It's also very dry and brittle and I feel like this helped with shine and slickness. I highly recommend and will use again!
KelliRae C.
arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I begin? I used Blowout to deconstruct my hair. The smell is very clean. It sprays consistently, and doesn't leave a sticky or hard feeling. I noticed my roots had volume ALL NIGHT LONG! Simply spray and massage into roots, then blowdry on low heat for extra holding power! Living Proof Blowout
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The least used product that I received complimentary in my VoxBox but this product is still great nonetheless! I haven't been blow drying my hair as much as of lately but when I do I use this before blow drying. I have fine textured hair, but a lot of it. This works great for me when I am wanting that perfect blowout or creating a style with my hair dryer. It smells amazing too! It has a more textured feel to the spray but I just brush my hair to distribute the product throughout.
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample in Living Proof Voxbox, and I was really surprised how good I leave my hair, I leave it soft and silky, without giving me problems to smooth my hair with heat, I liked it very much because it has protection for the heat, helps to take care much more you hair. Definitely a brand that I will take more into account to give a great love to my hair as if it were professional.
Allison S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t normally use sprays for styling my hair since for the most part, I just style and go but that changed when I tried how the blowout! I love that it is heat protectant! My hair is pretty dry from color it so often so I love any sort of spray that will protect my hair from further heat damage. I feel like the spray gives my hair a better hold of the style I want (especially when I did a blow out) and I love that it doesn’t harden my hair like how hairspray would. I also love the smell. Always love a good smelling product!
Ariana L.
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster and fell in love with it. It is by far the easiest product to use and works perfectly with my fine, straight hair. This product gives me that salon look in minutes and without the cost too, of course! This product has a flexible hold that shapes and holds my style into place and locks it in ALL DAY. Not to mention, it is silicone-free and is safe for chemically treated hair! Great stuff.
Mika C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As I got this product, I was skeptical at first, being a student in cosmetology that is! It didn't meet my expectations on my own hair, but on clients and my mannequin, IT WORKED GREAT! It smells great and works well on anyone with hair that isn't super coarse or thick like mine. Usually styling products don't work and this was one of the only by LivingProof from Influenster's VoxBox that didn't work for me! So it's 5 stars, because at least it works on everyone else!
Kari T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this weigh your hair down? Will it work for very fine and thin hair?