BY LIVING PROOF

Blowout, a styling spray that creates a faster, easier salon-worthy blowout, reduces the amount of brush work for long-lasting results. Powered by a breakthrough thermal speed-shaping technology, it delivers the optimal level of grip with flexible hold to create brush detail that shapes your style. The refreshing mist cuts the number of brush strokes to style your hair and provides heat protection up to 450°F. It can be used alone or layered with your favorite leave-in conditioners and stylers, on second-day hair, or to touch-up as a finishing step.

Buy on Sephora*
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've found a new favorite hair product. I picked up a travel size bottle of this to take with me to Vegas. I had never used it before and was curious to see what it would do for my hair. Oh man! I'm in love. This gave me a tremendous amount of volume and that volume lasted me for three days (with a little dry shampoo as well). It's not sticky. It's not oily. It's a fine mist and it does wonders for your hair. I need to buy the full size of this and keep it in my possession at all times. This is seriously some amazing stuff.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this about a week ago, and I love it! You have to shake it good before each use, but I can take a small section of my hair and spray it underneath and the volume is amazing. It makes my hair look like I have used rollers it is so volumized. I already bought a second can!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Winona, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really does help cut down on drying time! It doesn't leave my hair very soft, which is a bummer but it helps hold my style sort of like hairspray and it does make straightening go much quicker. The smell is nice and a little goes a long way.
Payton C.
Payton C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was looking for something that would prevent my hair from feeling weighed down and thick but this unfortunately did just that 😕 and it has a strange smell
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this before I blow dry and straighten and curl my hair! Doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down at all!!
Kaye M.
Kaye M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I have to be honest. I am an air dried hair kind of girl. I just don't have the patience to blow dry my long locks BUT I decided to give this stuff a go anyway. So I let my hair air dry like I normally do at night. And the next morning when I ready to style my hair I gave it a quick spritz at the root of different sections of hair, yes...on totally dry hair! I then brushed the product through my hair and blow dried it till the product was dried into my hair. And I tell you what, this method did some amazing things! My hair was soft, voluminous, and I didn't even have to painstakingly blow dry my whole head! Definitely something I will use when I want my hair to be more put together.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in my Sephora Play! Box and I'm glad I got it for "free" instead of purchasing. I was excited to try this because I'm always looking to give my fine hair more volume and I already use their PHD Shampoo, Conditioner, Primer, and Fresh Cut Split End Mender which I love and have forever had amazing results using it. This sadly isn't up to par with my expectations or probably the brands either. This leaves a dry, almost sandy film on my hair as well as fingers and volume brush. It smells great, but only holds and creates more volume for a solid five minutes. I've tried using this several different ways and it just doesn't work for me, don't waste your time or money
Rikka C.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long thick coarse hair so I was very timid on using this just because I haven't found a lot of hair products that really work for me. I am so glad that Influenster sent this to me complimentary. I used it in sections to blow dry my hair and I also only used this for heat protectant as well! So you are getting a TWO in one product. If this doesn't win you over then you need to recheck yourself. The smell was very nice and the product was very light weight. It didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or leave any residue either. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to save time on their hair.
Dawn Marie W.
Dawn Marie W.
Saint Albans, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blowout is my new go to texturized! I have wavy/curly hair and I found with a few spritz of blowout, it gives my hair the beachy, defined wavy/curls I lust after. The scent is of light citrus, and it really separates my hair nicely, giving it the texture I am looking for. It also plumps up my curls and gives them hold, but without the crunch. I just spray and scrunch and i'm good to go! I absolutely love blowout, it'll for sure make my routine much faster. Highly recommend. I am so hyped to have received it the living proof voxbox!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Rhodhiss , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent this complementary of influensters but that doesn't change my opinion. I'm not sure if it was user error or the product so I'd like to give it another shot but as for now it works better as a finishing spray than a blowout spray it left my hair kind of still and heavy. I will continue to use it and see if my opinion changes😊
@Influensters @livingproofinc
Kari T.
Kari T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this weigh your hair down? Will it work for very fine and thin hair?