Living Proof Amp uploaded by Marisol H.Living Proof Amp uploaded by Nancy Lyn W.

BY LIVING PROOF

A hair texturizer that amplifies volume with flexible hold. Bring some life to your style. Get touchable texture plus amplified volume and flexible hold for that perfectly imperfect look. This texturizer works on dry hair so it’s instantly gratifying –and revivable for 48 hours. Bring instant life and energy to dry hair without the tradeoffs, and save time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Experience instant, pliable volume on dry hair. This product can be reset and reformed and is flexible, not fragile. Silicone- and oil-free, it contains Living Proof’s proprietary Meta-Volume™. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah H.
I love this! I have to admit it did take a few tries to follow the instructions and get the desired results. Now that I have the hang of it I'm using less at a time and getting fabulous lift from the roots and full body! I'm going to keep this stocked!
Joy T.
I️ love living proof! I️ love the scent of each product. Packing is very simple but nice. You don’t need to use a lot of the product so it lasts a long time for me. I️ am a blonde with dry hair. I’d definitely buy this again
Catherine R.
Holy volume Batman!  This paste is like backcombing in a tub!  I was looking for a product that I could use for volume and lift at my crown so I could avoid backcombing (a.k.a teasing) my hair and I decided to try this.  I have a slightly longer than chin length angled LOB so I need the lift at the top of my hair or it just looks super flat.  Well this stuff blew my expectations out of the water.  Not only do you not need very much to get a lot of volume, but it last all day!  It doesn't look clumpy or dirty either.  I mean this stuff straight up works.  It isn't cheap but you don't need a lot to get a lot of volume.  I bought mine at Ulta.  If you want some really great volume without hurting your hair from teasing then buy this.  You won't regret it!
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Good lord I hated this, at first.
I have extremely long hair and I was using waaaay too much.
The first few times I used it, it was dry and gummy and hard to get through my hair.
Then I read some reviews telling me
To rub it in my hands til it's clear then apply it root to rip.
This worked wonders. I actually pull my hair up for a few hours so it can dry otherwise with my hair being so long it falls flat so it does need to set.
If you use it correctly it's a great product if you don't it'll disappoint you.
Candice D.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is serious business! my hair lays very flat and most products don't volumize my hair at all. but this stuff works great. You only need a very small amount and it plumps up my hair at the roots. It is very easy to use and lasts a long time due to how little you need for each application
Stephanie S.
Helena , AL
I love this stuff! A little goes a long way! It adds texture and smooths fly always and ends. It’s as good as I hoped for and worth every penny. You only use a little bit every time so this tub lasts forever. Love it!
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
I love this amplifier it smells wonderful and works really well. My hair is blonde and thin, this product is really long lasting and effective. I would definitely buy this again and I highly recommend this to others!
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Living Proof seems to be a very popular brand right now. I can purchase Living Proof at Sephora. I have dyed red hair and it's long and thin. This product did met my expectations. I would buy again from them.
Jamie A.
Living proof- I'm not a fan. I get it's supposed to leave your hair looking , undone- but it left mine in a tangled mess that felt sticky and gunky. I had to wash just to get it out. Maybe it's better on short hair?
Krista X.
THE BOMB. If you want to add texture and hold without any crunch, this is an awesome product to check out. Great for finger styling with no heat, it keeps your style without any of the typical effects of styling products; it holds and lightly texturizes while giving a little volume boost if massaged into the root. Really wonderful for a dry shampoo day where you want to give your hair a little extra styling but not go whole hog with a curling iron.
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
How do you apply the product? I can never get it to work!
Yessenia M.
Humble, TX
Does this product help contain frizz? Has anyone with curly hair ever tried it?
Alexandra M.
Has anyone found this to be good on long hair? Ian worried it will make my fine hair grease.