Living Luminizer

by RMS Beauty

Shop RMS Beauty Living Luminizer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Best RMS beauty product? I’m very low maintenance, don’t use foundation, but looking to add clean beauty to my routine?
Como hago para tener la prueba gratuita de este producto por favor!!
Is this a holy grail product?
Start your review of Living Luminizer!
How would you rate this product?
Luna V.
The absolute best highlighter there is. So natural and pretty. I'm all in for cream highlighters and the natural effect, not that blinding white thing on your face when you catch the light. This is nothing like that at all. I love it!
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
This is the highlighter when I just do a natural look/no makeup look and I still want a bit of glow to my cheekbones. I love how you only need a little. It's a bit pricy for how much you get but it lasts forever.
Juna H.
This highlighter is so beautifull naturall. I love this product so much!!! I would buy this product again
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,724 reviews
Living Luminizer uploaded by jen H.
Received a sample from Sephora but it blends beautifully. I do feel it is a little shimmering when it hits the lights. I will not be buying this product.
Samantha B.
Rolla, MO
Living Luminizer uploaded by Samantha B.
Love the dewy glow it gives. I feel like this will last a while. I’m not a fan of creamy anything but I would definitely purchase this. #complimentary
Melissa W.
Living Luminizer uploaded by Melissa W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of RMS Beauty Living Luminizer 0.17 oz in my Sephora purchase. This is a very lightweight, creamy highlighter. The first day, I applied it under my foundation to the bridge of my nose and Cupid’s bow. I use a medium coverage liquid foundation and I didn’t notice any highlighting after applying my make-up. The next day I applied the luminizer over my make-up to my cheekbones, bridge of my nose and Cupid’s bow. Maybe because I have medium toned olive skin, it didn’t show much of a highlight. I would recommend this for lighter skin tones. It was disappointing that this didn’t work for me because I absolutely loved the feel of the product and it’s accompanying concealer sample. #rmsbeauty
Anna M.
Bayside, WI
Wonderfully subtle highlighter, that's also made by great, safe ingredients and made by a great company. I actually got this in a PopSugar special edition box, so I'm not sure if I would pay this much for it on my own. But this one jar has lasted me ages, so you get a lot for your money. And if I were to have one or two highlighters only in my makeup kit, this would be one of them. It looks like it would come off too cool on the skin (I have yellow under tones with my Asian skin), but it blends well and doesn't look like a white streak of anything.
Salma A.
Living Luminizer uploaded by Salma A.
I'm so glad I picked this luminizer up! I use it as a highlighter but I love to use it under my foundation for a multidimensional glow ( in a subtle way.) There is no tackiness after applying this product. It blends like butter and completes any makeup look. Its a product I highly recommend.
Sou W.
Living Luminizer uploaded by Sou W.
Living Luminizer uploaded by Sou W.
This is the best highlighter I've tested. Living Luminizer is transparent and therefore fits all skin tones. The shimmer particles are soft, so you get that fresh glow without risking that you will look like a disco ball! It also has excellent durability and is easy to use.
Nicole C.
Living Luminizer uploaded by Nicole C.
Living Luminizer uploaded by Nicole C.
I absolutely love this product for a very natural no shimmer or glitter glowy makeup look. Its not sticky or annoying it goes on beautifully and stays put. I highly recommend this. This will be a product I will continue to use and would also like to try the other shades for different looks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam K.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Living Luminizer is it durable and is it pigmentation good ?
Molly B. il y a un an
Yeah good pigmentation and very long lasting :)