Skin CareFacial Skincareliving libations

by living libations

Living Libations crafts their line of organic face, body and wellness products with a palette of ingredients that nourish, replenish and infuse the intelligent juice of botanicals into every bottle. The result is radiance and cellular-harmony allowing the breathability and the beauty of your nature to shine through. Drawing their inspiration and ingredients from nature, Living Libations believes that nature is effortless beauty, that is, beauty that flows through you, not applied to you. Beauty is not another regime of becoming. It is luxurious ease. Your own beauty is now, that clear, that near.

A Fabulous Fluid Of Fortification That Will Keep Your Skin Cells Sublime As It Combines The Benefits Of Nourishing + Toning The Face While It Minimizes The Appearance Of Scar Tissue + Fine Lines; A Great Moisturizer For Summer Skin + Oily Skin, This Deeply Nourishing Fluid Is Powerfully Effective On Its Own, Or When Perfectly Paired With The Grace Of Rose Glow Serum And/Or Rose Glow Cream; Apply Morning Or Night After Cleansing The Face With Rose Or Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever; Paraben free, Sulfate free, Cruelty free; 1 fl oz / 30 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Living Libations - Organic/Wildcrafted Rose Cellular Renewal & Frankincense Firming Fluid (1 oz/30 ml)!
Ale N.
Their products are expensive but so worth it. I love how light this product is. I knock a tiny amount of this pink fluid daily and pat it on my skin before I use my Clarisonic firming massage attachment. The fragrance is subtle compared to the rest of the products from this label. I totally got the fragrance wrong with this product. I thought it will have a rose fragrance but no, it isn't. It doesn't smell bad but slightly herbal but medicine-like. It is kinda hard for me to describe it. Anyways, I did notice a small difference on my forehead and will continue to use it. I apply this fluid after my serum but before my eye cream and moisturiser. If you have oily skin, this might be enough to add a tad moisture and I think this makes a really good light moisturiser in the summer months or more humid climate.

Looking for your answer?