BY TEMPT

Living Harvest® Tempt™ Hempmilk Chocolate Creamy Non-Dairy Beverage.
Omega 3 + 6.
An excellent source of Calcium, Vitamin B12, & Vitamin D. see more...

Star S.
Star S.
I thought hemp everything was gross until I saw this at the store on sale. I had to try it as I finally got addicted to use hemp seeds in my salad. I must say you have to try this for sure! I mean it tastes so good and it's healthy for you! Say good-bye to milk and try this awesome product!!
jennifer a.
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl
Love love this milk!! its non dairy and taste great!! I'm trying not to eat any dairy so this is a great alternative, i buy 3 at a time bc i love it!lol
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
Very good For people who cannot have dairy products! I buy a few at a time! Super good
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Hancock, MI
Yum! Tempt has a few flavored of Hemp Milk, but chocolate is hands down my favorite. There is not too much sugar (for those watching carbs) and it's super smooth. This drink is best served really cold.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Stmarys, Georgia
I keep this on hand it's a delicious shelf stable milk I will always keep this on hand
Osa A.
Osa A.
London UK
Foodie Expert
This Is really nice and I would definitely recommend it to everyone it's really tasty
brandy h.
brandy h.
Does this taste like chocolate milk?