BY NONE

Amber L.
I love this whole series. I read it years ago and I'm re- reading it now. I was going to buy it on my kindle, but it's actually cheaper by like $2 to just but the books on Amazon.
Lea H.
Oh my goodness I absolutely love Charlene Harris sucky Stackhouse novels. These novels are absolutely wonderful definitely get the entire box that you won't be disappointed completely different from the hit TV show on HBO true blood.
Taylor L.
This second novel in the Sookie Stackhouse series is a great follow up to the first! It doesn't lose pace, and the story is interesting. Definitely a page turner! Plus the size makes it easy to travel with.
Carrie D.
I absolutely love this book and series. It's full of twists and turns and the author always keeps you guessing
Karen B.
One of my favorite stories of the series. I could hardly put the book down.
Tabitha R.
I absolutely love the Sookie Stackhouse series. If you love fiction that involves humans, vampires, southern charm, werewolves, fairies and friendships then I highly recommend this series for you. The author did a wonderful job with each and every character within this book.
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
J'au commencé cette série maintenant plus capable d'arrêter bon personnage attachant et dure à laisse de coté.