SportsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsProtein Supplements

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Living Ayurveda: Nourishing Body and Mind through Seasonal Recipes, Rituals and Yoga (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Mary P.
Living Ayurveda: Nourishing Body and Mind through Seasonal Recipes, Rituals and Yoga (Hardcover) uploaded by Mary P.
I have been trying to slowly follow an Ayurvedic lifestyle since my forties. I have read many books, looked at many websites. This book has been helpful in me integrating some Ayurvedic practices into my day to day. It’s especially helpful in the respect that it gives you a season to season guide . It has recipes, seasonal rituals and self care practices. I would definitely recommend this book if you want to follow an Ayurvedic lifestyle.

Looking for your answer?