LIVESTRONG.COM MyPlate Calorie Tracker

by LiveStrong

Calorie Tracker - Diet and Fitness Tracker. Join over 4 million members who have lost weight using LIVESTRONG.COM's MyPlate calorie counter application. The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 1 Million food and fitness items. Tracking works. You will lose weight like millions of other members. The Calorie Tracker tracks your daily caloric, fat, carbohydrate and protein intake with the click of a button. You will have access to MyPlate at LIVESTRONG.COM, which offers a comprehensive nutrition database of more than 1.3 million food and restaurant items. Most major competitors only have 7,000 items in their database. You can also find and track the amount of calories you can burn in our database of exercises and activities. Caloric burn is calculated based personally on your measurements. Whether you want to lose, maintain or gain weight, the LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker will help you achieve your diet and nutritional goals. This application is a companion tool for members of MyPlate at LIVESTRONG.COM. There is also a free service online. www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate Additional online features include support groups, forums on a variety of topics and expert Q&A. The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker offers: • Easy to use interface for tracking • The largest database of food and restaurant items • Personalized daily calorie intake based on your goals • Weight tracking with easy to read progress chart • Motivational community that will inspire you to stick with your goals • Water tracking to help you ensure you are staying hydrated • Daily reminders to keep you on track to hitting your weight goal • Full support for use on iPhone and iPad • Track anywhere and anytime and sync to the website when you’re online. Log your food and fitness from your computer or your phone. The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker is a diet coach, nutritionist, calorie counter and food planner at your fingertips. http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate For any questions or help with the application, check out our support forum: http://www.livestrong.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=26 You can contact Customer Support here: http://www.livestrong.com/contact-us/ LIVESTRONG.COM inspires and empowers people to achieve their daily goals around living healthy. The site connects visitors with useful tools, trustworthy information and a passionate, engaged community of likeminded people, who are willing to share their experiences. For additional information about LIVESTRONG.COM, please visit: www.livestrong.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LIVESTRONG.COM MyPlate Calorie Tracker!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah J.
Broxton, GA
I'm using this app on my weight loss journey. I don't have a scale so I don't know if I lost any pounds but I been keeping up with my measurements. In two weeks I have lost almost 9 inches by using this app!! I lost the most inches around my waist and arms.
marissa E.
Torrance, CA
I found Livestrong’s MyPlate to be a prettygood but average calorie tracker. It has a good size database of foods and is often accurate. Personally, I prefer Cronometer as it really breaks down foods, is very customizable, and is accurate.
The app and the website are two different worlds.  You can add food on your phone but on your pc.  Isn't that backwards?  What website with an app gives you more options on the app?  Especially this.  If I'm adding a food I have to do a lot of typing so Livestrong things it's easier to use your phone when you have to type in details?  Retarded
I demanded a refund and got it.  At least they did that right.
I used their site years ago and you could add food on the website apps weren't much of thing then.

I demanded a refund and got it.  At least they did that right.

Noemi C.
I think this app is ok. I'm comparing it to other free apps like my fitness pal that to my opinion are more user friendly. The food database for this app is not that big either. I don't know if I were to recommend it or it it will improve but its definitely an app that I used a couple times and then found no desire to consistently continue using it.
Lori M.
Joshua Tree, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I have used this app in the past and enjoyed it. It helped me to be mindful of what I ate and how active I was. I am once again using this app to reach a necessary personal goal. I need to make some changes to my overall health and life, and I have a very important date in the Fall to dance with my son at his wedding. Some really important things! I hope this app really helps me meet or exceed my goals.
Sammie W.
Panama City, FL
Meh, the my plate calorie tracker is alright. It does everything you’d expect it to but there’s more superior applications. Just like most fitness apps you really have to pay to get superior usage out of it.
Tammi H.
Greenville, SC
Easy and useful way to track every aspect of health from exercise to carbs to water intake. I have no ideas on improvements at this time.
Mayy G.
West Palm Beach
Very user friendly app. It’s your own personal food diary and it makes tracking your calories super easy with its own built in scanner. Plus they regularly update the app for with newer better features!!!!!
Taylor M.
Atlanta
This app makes moderating my diet quick and pain free. I am able to track what I eat as well as look up nutritional info to make better decisions. There is honestly nothing I would change about the app. I recommend it to all my friends.
chuck B.
nashville
Best calorie tracker available - easy to use, affordable, accurate and always expanding.  Incredibly helpful tool in my weight loss and management.  Would highly recommend

Looking for your answer?