suggested searches

3 star

14%

2 star

1 star

I am impressed with this one. The quality of construction is nice and hardy, not cheap and rickety like some $300 treadmills I've seen. It doesn't knock or vibrate, as long as it is placed properly on a nice sturdy flat surface. They have added USB functionality, which is great. Make sure to apply lube to the belt every so often and you may want to also purchase a mat to go underneath to protect your floor.
Compared to the treadmills at gyms, I find this one to be less sturdy. When I run at an incline I can feel it bouncing slightly and it always throws me off. Has a good grip and the controls are easy to figure out and use.
I have the 10.0T at my house! I bought this last year! I absolutely love it and it was the best decision I ever made! It has a built in fan👌🏽 Bluetooth and you can hook up your auxiliary to it to play music! It has good speakers it gets so loud if you want it to be ! You can also plug in your phone to charge! It’s freaking nice and I’ve lost 65 pounds using it this year ! Heck yeah!