BY LIVESTRONG #47 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
LIVESTRONG ALL THE WAY! Comfortable, durable exercise apparel. High in price but also high in quality! I wear the pants especially when it's cold because they never let me down and my husband loves them too
Miranda V.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
This is such a good company, and they make a difference in so many peoples lives. And I’m glad that influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This was a great organization predating the Lance Armstrong fiasco. I admit it took a bit as a whole at that point, but the work they do wasn't tainted enough to take the whole thing down, obviously. In addition, the work that's been put in, been done and results shown since more than make up that for which will be but a blip in the overall integrity of this program.
Sam M.
My opinion of this organization changed dramatically after it was discovered that Lance Armstrong used performance enhancing drugs in his Tour de France races. It almost makes the mission and founding of this organization seem obselete, because his story is so marred now.
Jennifer G.
I have to admit, most of the controversy surrounding this organization has prevented me from supporting it. Whether it be celebrity/athlete endorsers, or how the funds are used.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Livestrong has been a constantly great company. I remember when I was younger, I had like 54+ collection full of those live strong bands. Whenever I have the ability to donate to a Livestrong donation fund in the store, I do. Other's should support because cancer needs more research. We all know a sad story about a cancer survivor or victim and these sad stories can stop with donations towards research.
Andrea A.
Livestrong as its name suggests is living healthy, get ahead. Is a great foundation that supports people with cancer and also supports research into this serious disease.
Jaynie T.
Tulsa, OK
When I was in middle school, this organization was formed by Lance Armstrong. Testicular cancer survivor. He continues to be an outstanding cyclist and didn't let cancer keep him from living strong.
In middle school, if you didn't have a livestrong yellow bracelet, you were seriously the only one without one. Everyone had one & it was a wonderful tool to raise awareness of all types of cancer with a positive message to live strong. Fight. Win.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have so much respect and admiration for Livestrong! It's so wonderful that they support funding for cancer research and actually help the patients and their families. I've supported LiveStrong for as long as I can remember (who didn't have one of those yellow bracelets?) and I always try to donate when I can. Great cause!
Marlena S.
Great organization but they've been quiet the last couple years after the whole Lance Armstrong controversy. I think they really need to rebrand themselves and get other premium athletes on board. The fight against cancer continues and they need to make sure their voice and cause is spread widely and loudly.
Jaja C.
Who began the idea of LiveStrong bands?
tara w.
Indianapolis, IN
I Always see so many people with the yellow live strong bracelets . what are they for what do they promote or raise awareness for ??
Melissa J.
Unadilla, GA
Didn't Nike stop partnership with LiveStrong due to the overwhelming response from its customers after the Lance Armstrong ordeal in 2013?
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
What is this charity?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
Is this the Lance Armstrong charity?