BY LIVESTRONG #50 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Livestrong has been a constantly great company. I remember when I was younger, I had like 54+ collection full of those live strong bands. Whenever I have the ability to donate to a Livestrong donation fund in the store, I do. Other's should support because cancer needs more research. We all know a sad story about a cancer survivor or victim and these sad stories can stop with donations towards research.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have so much respect and admiration for Livestrong! It's so wonderful that they support funding for cancer research and actually help the patients and their families. I've supported LiveStrong for as long as I can remember (who didn't have one of those yellow bracelets?) and I always try to donate when I can. Great cause!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
I was in high school during the time this came. Indeed it was very popular and many people wore the yellow bracelets. We also browsed on their website and explored many cool things. I never knew the reason behind the bracelet until I read about it and then got one myself. I loved it and kept on getting more just because😍
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Great organization but they've been quiet the last couple years after the whole Lance Armstrong controversy. I think they really need to rebrand themselves and get other premium athletes on board. The fight against cancer continues and they need to make sure their voice and cause is spread widely and loudly.
FashionDues 💖.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Live strong is honestly a great comapny that i just so recommend . i really liek them and they are really a great company. i also have donated to them in the past becauss they are just such a great company and i really really like them . yes i would reocmmend them beacuse they are a great coma pnay
Jonah S.
Jonah S.
Do not let the Lance Armstrong issues give you a negative thought about the LiveStrong foundation. They provide a great service and funding to those fighting cancer and gheir families. Lance Armstrong is not the face of the company, all those in the fight and who LiveStrong every day are.
Polina B.
Polina B.
Myrtle beach, SC
Love love love. This company has an app to help track what you eat if you want to lose/gain weight and it's the best app by far. Absolutely great as you can track what you eat as well as your exercise so you know exactly what you need to do to get to your perfect goal weight! A+
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Remember the huge fad of the yellow Livestrong bands a few years ago? I'm glad to see this brand is still around in sports stores, it's a good thing they paired with Nike. They're good quality clothes and you know you're helping a good cause. Definitely worth a buy.
Heather O.
Heather O.
The organization's mission hasn't changed just because of Armstrong. So, if you're in the market for running shorts or a sports bra. . . It's a couple dollars more just to pick out the one with a yellow "swoosh" with a charitable contribution.
Jaja C.
Jaja C.
Who began the idea of LiveStrong bands?
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Unadilla, GA
Didn't Nike stop partnership with LiveStrong due to the overwhelming response from its customers after the Lance Armstrong ordeal in 2013?
tara w.
tara w.
Indianapolis, IN
I Always see so many people with the yellow live strong bracelets . what are they for what do they promote or raise awareness for ??
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Good Samaritan Expert
Is this the Lance Armstrong charity?
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Good Samaritan Expert
I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the funds as advertised and it makes me cautious to donate. What's the word on them?