LIVESOS - 5 Seconds Of Summer CD uploaded by Brianna S.

BY UNKNOWN

Hailing from a small town in the western suburbs of Sydney, Australia, 5 Seconds of Summer (@5SOS) blazed onto the scene and the charts with a collection of No. 1's, including their U.S. debut on the Billboard 200 with their self-titled album. The pop-punk sensations sold out their first U.S. tour in less than five minutes and will embark on a worldwide headlining arena and amphitheater tour in 2015. In addition to taking to the stage at this year's American Music Awards®, the band has the opportunity to walk away with a trophy, as they were nominated for "New Artist of the Year Presented by Kohl's. Universal. 2014. see more...

• I love these boys so much. Just wondering if the fans scr...1 Answers
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
I'm obsessed with this album! It feels like you really are at one of their concerts. And I love hearing the commentary before the songs. This band has more amazing things to come in their future!
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
I love this for the fact this it is actally them live!! ( if you don't like people screaming and stuff you probobly wont like this but if you love the boys and don't care, you'll adore this)
Morgan B.
Mill Spring, NC
I love these guys so much!!! If you use this to base if you want to see them live, then go see them live because this have NOTHING on their live show it is absolutely AMAZING. I've seen these guys twice and both times were absolutely money well spent.
Brianna C.
A great album that really showcases how great of a live performance these boys put on! It's always a pleasure to see them live and I'm glad I have this album to listen to when I'm craving hearing them live.
Olivia L.
Mountain Top
LiveSOS is my favorite 5sos album! If you live just feeling like you’re at a concert enjoying the music there than you will love this album!
jessica n.
San Diego, CA
Such a great album! even better than the actual album and it makes it sound more original and makes you feel like you're at the concert!
Azia D.
I love them so much and it wasn't a surprise when I loved this CD. It is so good I almost cried because they have such angelic voices.
Nathaly B.
Los Angeles, CA
This album is one of their best albums yet you can feel the energy through their music and the music is so fun to listen to ❤️
Kenzie H.
Shelby Twp, MI
SO AMAZING! These terds are such amazing performers and now you can listen to their performances with your CD player!! <3
Danielle R.
Favorite band ever. I love their sound and their look. They are all so cute and they sure do rock on this album.
Divine E.
Parkville, MD
I love these boys so much. Just wondering if the fans screaming gets in the way of the songs and stuff