LIVESOS - 5 Seconds Of Summer CD uploaded by Brianna S.

BY UNKNOWN

Hailing from a small town in the western suburbs of Sydney, Australia, 5 Seconds of Summer (@5SOS) blazed onto the scene and the charts with a collection of No. 1's, including their U.S. debut on the Billboard 200 with their self-titled album. The pop-punk sensations sold out their first U.S. tour in less than five minutes and will embark on a worldwide headlining arena and amphitheater tour in 2015. In addition to taking to the stage at this year's American Music Awards®, the band has the opportunity to walk away with a trophy, as they were nominated for "New Artist of the Year Presented by Kohl's. Universal. 2014. see more...

• I love these boys so much. Just wondering if the fans scr...1 Answers
Victoria S.
I actually attended sounds live feels live. 5sos is one of my favorite bands. I've seen them 4 times and plan on seeing them many more times. Their music is great and it sounds just as good live.
Kendra C.
I love 5 Seconds of Summer to death and this album does not disappoint. They sound SO good live and this just showcases all of their talent. I highly recommend this if you like live sound CDs!
Felicia Y.
I love their live cd. I have seen them peform live in concert before and they are great. Their cd is like seeing them in concert but not exactly if you get what i am saying.
Laura D.
The live five seconds of summer experience is unprecedented but a close second is the LIVESOS cd. from the bass line of disconnected to Luke's stunning vocals on long way home, this album is not to be missed. Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke all have funny things to say between songs giving you an almost real experience of being at one of their concerts. The energy is high the vocals and everything is just as great as it is on the studio album. Honestly go get this album.
America G.
these guys really are amazing their music is on fire, really have a unique talent apart from singing play their instruments and compose songs inspired by bands like green day, all time low, RHCP, nickelback, really recommend their music if listen not regret it, I love it all !!!
Scarlett F.
I love this band! I've seen them live so many times and more people need to hear how good they are love and this album proves it. I love the studio version but the live version is so much better and while listening to this album it feels like you're really at their concert
Melissa C.
This is a really fun live album to listen to, making you feel like you really are at the concert! There's even a bonus track at the end you need to listen to all the way through for a special song called "Pizza" - these boys are hilarious. Love their music!
Anna G.
This is so so so amazing! I feel like most live albums out there don't trult capture all of what it feels like to actually be in the moment, but this one truly does the best job! They make these funny/cute little jokes off to the side and they just add a really great touch to the album. I would highly recommend this!
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
I'm obsessed with this album! It feels like you really are at one of their concerts. And I love hearing the commentary before the songs. This band has more amazing things to come in their future!
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
I love this for the fact this it is actally them live!! ( if you don't like people screaming and stuff you probobly wont like this but if you love the boys and don't care, you'll adore this)
Divine E.
Parkville, MD
I love these boys so much. Just wondering if the fans screaming gets in the way of the songs and stuff