Liver X with BioSorb

by MRM

LiverX(TM) is specifically formulated to support optimal liver health during times of stress and natural detoxification. Each vegetarian capsule supplies an array of clinically-proven nutrients including Ayurvedic extracts and powerful antioxidants to promote daily and special occasion nutritional support. The key ingredients, BioSorb(TM) Silymarin, offers 5 times the absorption over commercial brands of milk thistle extracts. Contains no dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten or yeast.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liver X with BioSorb!
Thom S.
Manheim, PA
Great product. After a couple day's use, my energy levels were much higher. After a month's use, I had greatly improved blood tests ... eventually reversing my non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Casey H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
You can't detoxify your liver your livers job is to purify toxins from your body this is a placebo
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
I can't wait to try this its so awesome Kmart has this product i saw this before
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
It's a great high quality product with anyone that needs of want help with their liver..
Ivette E.
I have a friend who is taking these pills and also says they are amazing they work great and recommends these.
Annette S.
Doral, FL
ashley M.
Riverhead, NY
Great supplements for people who suffer from liver problems. Allows your liver to get the nutrients it needs.
Amanda D.
I have liver problems and this product makes me feel better it helps me clean the liver
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
I love MRM! They have high quality products and my husband loves them as [email protected]
karina justin R.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I love MRM! They have high quality products and my husband My dad is taking these pills and he says they are amazing. He had liver cancer so he really needs to take care of his liver. These pills help him to do just that. them as [email protected]

Looking for your answer?