BY LIVE SUPERFOODS

Marley P.
I usually just use regular sea salt for my baking and cooking, but if a recipe calls for Himalayan salt, you bet I'm using it! It adds such a great flavor and extra flair. My only complaint is that it is a bit costly, otherwise I would use Himalayan salt all the time instead of just for an occasional recipe here and there.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
I only use Himalayan pink salt! The flavor is a lot stronger, especially since you grind it, so you don't need to use as much salt to season you meals!
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Himalayan Pink Salt is my new favorite salt to use. Not only is it better for you, but it has a stronger flavor which causes you to use less!
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a VERY salty taste, but I love it! You can use less and still get great flavor. It also looks pretty when you grind it over food!
Eveline R.
Margate, FL
Ótimo sal para para fazer churrasco ou qualquer outra comida.
Saudável, saboroso.
Marina D.
Salt has a big reputation for being a harmful additive in foods. Of course, that is true with regular table salt. Himalayan pink salt provides us with minerals naturally found in our bodies that we may lack due to our dietary habits. It is important to look for the 100% himalayan salt label and purchase from a health foods store. But I've noticed that just because it says 100% himalayan salt, doesn't mean it's true! Make sure you read the ingredients to confirm that it really is pure pink salt and not a combination of "pink salt" and table salt (which is a common occurrence). You can tell if the salt is fake by it's texture.