nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ

I hope everyone is strong . kidney failure is a devastating thing can ever happen to anyone :( i have kidney failure both kidneys are gone and i have transplant that isn't working much . I'm living with 1 and now i need dialysis, I'm Freaking out if I DIE 😳😖 I'm so depressed and I'm with anyone whos going thru it :(

Kianna A.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
2 years ago
You have to stay faithful and always remember that the impossible can always be possible! I am so sorry that you are going through this, but I also believe that you can overcome this! Prayers for you and I hope all is well! 😍🙏🏽