BY LIVE STRONG #54 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Where can you buy a Livestrong bracelet?3 Answers
  • has this died completely?13 Answers
  • These bracelets were super popular for awhile, what happened to them? 5 Answers
Live Strong
  • "Its unfortunate that Lance Armstrong was not a good role model or person but the organization still does good to help others." in 16 reviews
  • "Live Strong supports a great cause, they also dish out the greatest tips for athletes to weight losers to your ordinary joe." in 13 reviews
  • "Even though this organization was sort of a "fad" years ago and associated with Lance Armstrong it is still a great organization " in 12 reviews
  • "I love the message of livestrong and I'm an owner of the yellow bracelet despite the controversy it stands for a good cause. " in 12 reviews
  • "I love how these bands are not only fashionable but convey a great and inspirational message and is a great way to support cancer!" in 10 reviews
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Again these bracelets were a staple in showing unity and strength, therefor other diseases have taken this idea to help raise money for their diseases and causes. A great way for people to help organizations raise money or for a family who is in need of money to pay for their medical expenses. Many people I know made bracelets like the live strong with their loved ones name on it to help raise money or to show how many people care in their recovery.
Zehava A.
Zehava A.
Tarzana
Really great organization and it's nice to see people helping out others and giving and it's really a beautiful thing to see keep it going and right on it's a really great thing to do is very inspiring and it's wonderful and beautiful and these organizations help well so much in incredible ways that you cannot imagine they save lives and do everything to help them incredible!
Aia Camille R.
Aia Camille R.
This organization was for a good cause- for people who are battling illnesses such as Cancer. It is very unfortunate that one person like Lance Armstrong gave this organization a bad reputation over night. I felt that a yellow band stand as a symbol of unity of humanity despite our differences. I hope they continue to help others.
Connie T.
Connie T.
I actually found out about this when I was buying shoes from a store about 5 years ago and one of the employees of the store told me what it was for. It's a great thing and at the end of my purchase I ended up donating about $10 to it and they gave me the bracelet as well as a token of my donation.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I had a Live Strong band from back in middle school when it was the cool thing to have. But I'm really impressed with how Live Strong has been able to evolve into a health and wellness expert online. They have great articles about how to maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
erie, PA
I love lance armstrong i really think he did a wonderful job when he showed him self riding so far and still having cancer I do support this organization I think its great he showed nothing can get him done. Even being a sick person. I think others should support too!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
As everyone has posted about previously, it is unfortunate about Lance Armstrong really messing up this brand, but these still help raise money for others. While I do not still wear my yellow wristband, I do donate to the live strong organization.
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
I'm from Austin, TX so I grew up hearing and seeing this all over town. I truly support the cause, but I guess growing up around it became not a big deal to me. I also use to see Lance riding around town with like 5 cars following behind him.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I don't know much about this organization besides that Lance Armstrong was a major part of it. He was not a very good role model being an athlete myself by basically cheatin. I did have a bracelet though one time and they were very popular.
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Live strong was a big thing when I was going up! I supported this live strong when I was a teen, and so did everyone. Bcuz you would know if they supported by getting a yellow bracelet on your wrist! And it's great organization to be in.
Rebecca U.
Rebecca U.
Woodford, VA
Where can you buy a Livestrong bracelet? (Besides the Internet)
Sydney E.
Sydney E.
Who all owns a livestrong bracelet ?🙋🏼
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
London
Is this really a good organization with all the controversy over Lance Armstrong and the lies that he has told?
Kerby C.
Kerby C.
Do they still make these?
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
What cause do you support?