Teresa E.

I have been IN LOVE with Live Luxe since the day it hit shelves!!! But sadly, it's next to impossible to find anywhere anymore :( (I don't think it helps that I moved from a big city to a rather rural-ish area where there aren't as many shopping outlets as easily accessible.) Can anyone please please please tell me a retailer where I can find this awesome, fabulous, amazing fragrance at? And where it's carried as a regular stock item so I'm not disappointed after a one time find? And online works too!

Tiesia H.