BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

Launched by the design house of Jennifer Lopez.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Annie W.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have been wearing this perfume for a long time now! It's my favorite, second only to Ralph. It is stronger than Ralph, although it has a very similar smell. I am sensitive to smells, especially very sweet perfumes. This has a hint of sweetness but is very light and playful. I receive a lot of compliments on it! Amazon has it priced so affordable! It's been one of the only perfumes that I buy another bottle before I run out of the current bottle so that I am never without!
Wendy C.
This one has a special place in my heart,it was the last perfume my grandma gave me in 2006 for Christmas before she passed away a few months later.

The notes I pick up are melon,lots of peach mixed with hints of pear and pineapple wich I know is not listed but I smell it!! Just a great fruity scent for spring/summer days!

This perfume lasts easily 6plus hours on me & sillage is moderate the 1st few hours.
Danika H.
Marion, IA
My friend keeps this in her purse and whenever we go out I always take it out and spray a few sprays before going to wherever were going... smells amazing!
Maria Ines  A.
Edinburg, TX
All time favorite perfume!! I'm so in love with it it has this sweet seduction scent!! Iits just amazing! Ive gotten compliments about it and I love it!
Melissa K.
Seminary, MS
This has been my signature scent for a few years. I always receive complements when I wear it. It is not over powering. Has a clean, sweet scent.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this perfume. It is not expensive and it smells super good. It is so sweet so whoever that likes sweet perfume this is a good choice.
Haley G.
Las cruces , NM
I love this perfume! I always get compliments when I wear it and it lasts all day. It's more of a fruity scent but not overly sweet.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Very nice smell! Love this stuff, I have a smaller bottle that I have already gone through need to get more.
Ashley L.
Watertown, MN
This is a really great perfume - it lasts a long time and it smells amazing! One of my all time favorites!
Allison T.
This is an AWESOME perfume. Very strong... But it definitely last!
I think it is well worth the money!