Live Luxe By Jennifer Lopez For Women Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Paige P.Live Luxe By Jennifer Lopez For Women Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Tiesia H.

BY JENNIFER LOPEZ

A fruity floral fragrance for young women Sparkling. Used for fragrance , mainly for women. This is high quality products with good fragrance.

A fruity floral fragrance for young women Sparkling; Used for fragrance , mainly for women. This youthful scent is based on juicy melons and peaches, combined with tree-ripened pears and a hint of spring honeysuckle; This is high quality products with good fragrance; Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above; This item is not for sale in Catalina Island

Paige P.
I just blind bought this perfume today from the reviews on YouTube, and it smells very fruity and sweet. I don't know if the lasting power will be that great, but it does smell nice. It is perfect for daytime and the summer season. The bottle and packaging are beautiful also. This is my 1st JLo fragrance.
Lyn M.
Even though it looks like a clown bottle, this has been my signature fragrance for years. It's fruity, but a little tart and it has depth. It smells really unique and interesting on me.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
My sister gave my this perfume for my birthday almost 5 years ago. it become my favorite. i love how its a balance of softness yet not too flowerly smell. i would always looking for it when i go out shopping. i didn't remember the name of it. just remember how the bottle looked like. i finally found it again after years. yet i never forget how it smelled. i got a new bottle for my birthday and i use it every day. you know you love a perfume when nothing else compare to it. my sister didn't like how it smelled on her but she likes it on me.
Annie W.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have been wearing this perfume for a long time now! It's my favorite, second only to Ralph. It is stronger than Ralph, although it has a very similar smell. I am sensitive to smells, especially very sweet perfumes. This has a hint of sweetness but is very light and playful. I receive a lot of compliments on it! Amazon has it priced so affordable! It's been one of the only perfumes that I buy another bottle before I run out of the current bottle so that I am never without!
Wendy C.
This one has a special place in my heart,it was the last perfume my grandma gave me in 2006 for Christmas before she passed away a few months later.

The notes I pick up are melon,lots of peach mixed with hints of pear and pineapple wich I know is not listed but I smell it!! Just a great fruity scent for spring/summer days!

This perfume lasts easily 6plus hours on me & sillage is moderate the 1st few hours.
Abbyann T.
Utica, MI
Bought this on a bidding site. So glad I won it. It's now my signature scent. I love that it's both light and sweet but has that hint of something extra to it underneath that make me feel beautiful. The bottle is so unique it makes a statement on my dresser. As soon as this bottle runs out I'm so buying it again.
Christina P.
Latrobe, PA
A friend bought me this fun fragrance and I fell in love. This is not my daily wear, however I love to wear this on occasions where I will become up-close and personal with people because I know Jlo will keep me smelling amazing!
Nancy M.
This smells so good in the bottle but the scent changes almost instantly on the skin. It was too bad because it really smells great. It's like the candle that smells so good until you light it.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
IYuck. I've never tried anything else by J-Lo, but after this one, I'm not sure I want to... Really, really bad. Synthetic, cheap, kind of vulgar. If you're a 13 ~ 16 year old girl, you MIGHT be able to wear this. If you're over 18, stay away from it.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love all of JLO's fragrance's I still use glow-still - I love Miami glow, glowing blue glow and live she has a few more I'm in the look out for.best best fragrances I'm always told I smell great when I where her glow.
Lacey S.
Great Falls, MT
Does it smell good
Teresa E.
I have been IN LOVE with Live Luxe since the day it hit shelves!!! But sadly, it's next to impossible to find anywhere anymore :( (I don't think it helps that I moved from a big city to a rather rural-ish area where there aren't as many shopping outlets as easily accessible.) Can anyone please please please tell me a retailer where I can find this awesome, fabulous, amazing fragrance at? And where it's carried as a regular stock item so I'm not disappointed after a one time find? And online works too!
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
How much for this bottle size??