BY LIVE #74 in Iced Tea

LIVE Rootbeer™ Revive Kombucha Soda.

Enzymes. Probiotics. B Vitamins.

Raw & organic.

USDA Organic.

Non GMO project verified.

12 fl oz 355ml. see more...

Kari C.
Porter Ranch, CA
LIVE Kombucha is great when I want a treat because it tastes similar to soda! I also have been drinking kombucha for years, and don't eat/drink as much sugar and never liked soda, so this is perfect for me. If you drink a lot of sugar, this will have a strong taste of sugar substitute (I think they use stevia, if I remember correctly), but I feel like it tastes the closest to root beer that a non-soda kombucha can taste! And I LOVE root beer.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
I really wanted to love this product, but there was something about the flavor that tasted so off to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. The price point is okay for what you are purchasing. I like the packaging and the concept, but I don't think that I would repurchase this item.
Sur J.
I'm a huge root beer snob and this fulfills my checklist! I know this isnt the bubbly that most peopl ewill be used too, but it's helped me to transition away from the sugary gross commercial or microbrews that arent good for my body! This truly has rooted me down, and Im not going anywhere :)
Sophie S.
Although it didn't quite taste like rootbeer it still tasted really good. I bought it at Sprouts, where nothing is really expensive. It's a good way too feel energized. They could work on the actual rootbeer flavor which they claim their drink to be, but other than that it's pretty good.
Meagan G.
Bartlett, IL
This is such a yummy, healthy alternative to soda. It actually tastes pretty close to Root Beer and I'm an avid Root Beer drinker. I love that it has a mild kombucha taste, and it's filled with probiotics. The only downside is that it has a pretty strong Stevia tastem
Brittney C.
Justin, TX
This is the best flavor! It really does taste like Rootbeer and its an amazing alternative to the actual soda. Its great for your gut and for many other things. I love that I can get it at my local stores here for a pretty great price! I buy about 2 or 3 a week.
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
I picked this up a Trader Joe's, and I wasn't a huge fan. I love kombucha, so I was a little disappointed that I wasn't living for this one. I liked the ingredients and the price, but the taste was less than perfect. If you really like root beer, maybe this could serve as an alternative, but I just found the taste weird.
Staci D.
Orlando , FL
This was the strangest root beer beverage I have ever tried. It had an unpleasant aftertaste, but I didn't hate it. I would try this product again because I am still unsure of how I feel about it. I didn't really have certain expectations of this product.
Hannah H.
To be honest, I had no idea what to expect before drinking this product. With traditional kombucha drinks you have that thin layer of scoby on the bottom but this soda did not. I think it had a great taste, similar to regular soda with a slight after taste of kombucha. It also is not a carbonated as traditional soda. Overall, I would drink again!
Emily L.
De soto
I buy this all the time. It's one of my favorite probiotic purchases. I have to have probiotics everyday due to health issues and this entire line makes it taste so good and not like a chore. It tastes like root beer and isn't too vinegary.