Live Free or Die Hard

by 20th Century Fox

Does anyone else LOVE this movie as much as me?!!?
Wow! This is an Oldie but Goodie Movie...
Start your review of Live Free or Die Hard!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It passed homage and went straight to tacky ripoff of the original, and even Bruce Willis seemed like he didn't care at all.” in reviews
Mt Pleasant, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never watched a Die Hard movie before Live Free or Die Hard, but after this, I'm hooked. For some reason I found the combination of purposely bad lines, shoot-'em-up scenes, ridiculous special effect car chases/things blowing up, and Bruce Willis endearing.
Literally the fourth worst movie I've seen in theaters, and definitely the worst die hard movie. It passed homage and went straight to tacky ripoff of the original, and even Bruce Willis seemed like he didn't care at all. And I don't remember exactly what it was, maybe "you've got to be kidding me?"... Worst catch phrase ever. 1/10 would not watch again.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Although no Die Hard movie can beat the first in my opinion, 1. because it was made in the 80s and I love 80s movies and 2. because nothing is better than the original, I am a fan of all the Die Hard movies. I own all of them and I watch them regularly in my free time.
Houston, Tx
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is my second favorite die hard behind the first. I thought the addition of Justin Long was genius. The technological aspect was awesome. I was very happy with this one. I wish we got to see more of Lucy.
Fayetteville, NC
Live free die hard is always a classic. It combines action, comedy, and romance all into one. Bruce Willis as always, is fantastic in this movie. If you're looking for an action packed movie to watch, this is it.
Battle Creek, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed this movie. Maybe because I never seen the original, but anything with Bruce Willis in it, you can't go wrong. It is action packed with a little bit of drama added in. I would recommend it!
Jonesboro, GA
I love the whole franchise of the Die hard movies. I just love Bruce Willis's character. I seen a small clip in class and just had to run home, look it up on Netflix and watch all of them.
Hayesville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is basically what you expect from any die hard movie. Lots of action and little plot/story line. It is a good time killer if you have nothing else to do on a saturday night.
Custer, WI
Bruce Willis does an amazing job in this movie! The actors chosen do this movie justice. Would recommend this movie to everyone that is thinking about watching it.
Prince George, VA
This is one of my all time favorite movies!! Love anything with Bruce Willis! Very exciting action! WOULD and DO recommend to all my friends that haven't seen it!!!