Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapLive Clean
Vanilla Peppermint Hand Soap, 17 oz Bottle

Live Clean Vanilla Peppermint Hand Soap, 17 oz. Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Vanilla Peppermint Hand Soap, 17 oz. Bottle!
Tanya K.
Hamilton, ON
My family's favourite xmas hand wash. We buy from Amazon and gets delivered next day (unless it's sold out which does happen a lot). We try to buy earlier and stock up. Economical and looks nice on the bathroom sink.
Felicity H.
Edmonton, AB
It’s great, I bought a bunch and use them year round! I love seasonal scents, but wanted to start using something more natural. The scent is nice but not overpowering, and the value of the size of bottle is great.
Amber M.
Northside East Bay , NS
Great product. Smells great. Cleans without drying my hands put too much. My only dislike is that a little goes a long way and a lot comes out in one pump. Other than that I love it.
Vanessa V.
Bowmanville, ON
My favourite holiday scent of live clean hand soap! Smells so nice I love peppermint!

Looking for your answer?