BY LIVE CLEAN

This liquid hand soap works to cleanse and moisturize hands with a formula consisting of certified organic botanicals. It is enriched with Vitamins A E and Panthenol to nourish hands as you wash them leaving them feeling soft and smooth. Live Clean uses only non-irritating gentle natural and plant based ingredients in its products. see more...

Megan W.
The Live Clean hand soaps are my favourite and I've been using them for years now. I won't buy any other brand. I rotate between the different ones but the Sweet Pea is my favourite. Greta scent and very gentle on my hands, doesn't dry them out at all.
Michelle D.
Calgary
I used to buy all my hand soaps at that bath & body store we all know of. But found Live Clean products which are all natural and do not test on animals! This was a big deal for me! Sweet Pea is one of my favourites!
Casey H.
Hagersville , ON
My go to liquid hand soap! Sweet pea is definitely my top favourite but I'll buy any scent because I love them all. This soap never dries out my hands like some do which makes it great to use during the winter when my hands crack. Always leaves my hands feeling soft and scent. And it's an added bonus that it's Eco friendly !
Lindsay O.
Toronto , ON
This soap smells so good. I love that it is mostly plant based and doesn't have any nasties. I would definitely recommend! I have it at my kitchen sink.
allison c.
Renfrew, ON
Absolutely love this hand soap. The scent of it is amazing and I find it lingers on your hands and in your sink for awhile so you smell good longer