Live Clean Sweet Pea Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Trista T.

BY LIVE CLEAN

This liquid hand soap works to cleanse and moisturize hands with a formula consisting of certified organic botanicals. It is enriched with Vitamins A E and Panthenol to nourish hands as you wash them leaving them feeling soft and smooth. Live Clean uses only non-irritating gentle natural and plant based ingredients in its products. see more...

Casey H.
Hagersville , ON
My go to liquid hand soap! Sweet pea is definitely my top favourite but I'll buy any scent because I love them all. This soap never dries out my hands like some do which makes it great to use during the winter when my hands crack. Always leaves my hands feeling soft and scent. And it's an added bonus that it's Eco friendly !
Megan W.
The Live Clean hand soaps are my favourite and I've been using them for years now. I won't buy any other brand. I rotate between the different ones but the Sweet Pea is my favourite. Greta scent and very gentle on my hands, doesn't dry them out at all.
Mara C.
This hand soap has a great scent and is all natural . I’ve recently started buying live clean hand soaps and they are definitely my favourite !! They are very affordable for natural soap and smell so nice !!
Michelle D.
Calgary
I used to buy all my hand soaps at that bath & body store we all know of. But found Live Clean products which are all natural and do not test on animals! This was a big deal for me! Sweet Pea is one of my favourites!
Lindsay O.
Toroonto, ON
This soap smells so good. I love that it is mostly plant based and doesn't have any nasties. I would definitely recommend! I have it at my kitchen sink.
allison c.
Renfrew, ON
Absolutely love this hand soap. The scent of it is amazing and I find it lingers on your hands and in your sink for awhile so you smell good longer
Cynthia H.
Toronto
Great product and great for the environment.  Smells good and leaves hands feeling soft.  I have bought this in multiple fragrances.
Julie L.
Moncton, NB
I almost always buy Live Clean hand soaps but I think this is my favorite one! It smells so yummy and it's super gentle of your hands.
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff! We love Live Clean products but this one smells so good it may be my fave!
Trinity W.
It smelt really nice and I'd probably buy it again and it's Eco friendly and it smelt like I was laying in a field of sweet pea flowers