Live Clean Sparkling Citrus Deodorant

71 g, Deodorant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Sparkling Citrus Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Areeba S.
Toronto
Live Clean Sparkling Citrus Deodorant uploaded by Areeba S.
i really enjoyed the scent! it works well and keeps me from smelling which is something i was worried about as it’s natural and without aluminum
Becca T.
Lepreau , NB
First off, the scent smells sour like body odor unfortunately. I feel self conscious when I use it. I also don't find it lasts very long at all. I do like the formula, it goes on smooth
Heidi K.
My favourite natural deodorant! Doesn’t stain clothes or leave marks! Apply a well and works great
Tabitha S.
toronto
Live Clean deodorant is amazing for me!! I sweat a lot and this helps with body odour so well! If I am being very active the smell does dissipate but it keeps bad odours away. I love the formula as it is a white deodorant but is free of harsh chemicals! I recommend this to everyone to try!! The citrus scent is my favourite, followed by the fresh scent.
Alisha K.
Brampton, ON
Live Clean Sparkling Citrus Deodorant uploaded by Alisha K.
This smells really good, and lasts for about 8 hours. Except, it doesn’t stay in place and all kinda moves around once you put your arm down.
Azka S.
Mississauga, ON
Live Clean Sparkling Citrus Deodorant uploaded by Azka S.
Live Clean Sparkling Citrus Deodorant uploaded by Azka S.
I never thought of this but a citrus deodrant that smells like lemons isnt the greatest idea. The ingredients are really clean but it doesn’t work that well so I am really disappointed.

Looking for your answer?