Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerLive Clean
Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner

Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner

Restore moisture to hair and scalp

• Lightweight moisture formulated for oily roots and dry ends
  • Featuring 3 mineral clays: Kaolin, Montmorillonite and Bentonite

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner!
Ocala, FL
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Andreah L.
I only used this product once so I can’t give a long term usage review. However, I really loved the texture of this conditioner, so silky ! Removed all of my curly tangled. The decent was mild and nice but not my preference.
Talladega, AL
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Mandy H.
smells so Good!!!! very light smell My hair feels really smooth and I can run my fingers through my hair! Gave my hair shine and Volume No oil Residue This is a Cruelty-Free Vegetarian Product Derived From all Natural Plant based Products . Also Sulfate - Parabens Free!!!! Gave my hair Really Nice Moisture. Without all the harsh Ingredients Also has A Biodegradable Bottle Plan on purshaching this brand!!❤
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Olga A.
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Olga A.
I really like both shampoo and conditioner from Live Clean line. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking.
Oklahoma City, OK
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Jordan S.
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Jordan S.
The smell was nice and fresh. Smelled healthy if that makes sense. The consistency was nice and covered my hair evenly without much effort. I will say it didn’t help detangle my hair much though.
Rowlett, TX
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Estrella A.
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Estrella A.
I loved it, my hair leaves it super clean, manageable and super soft I will definitely buy it thanks @influenster for allowing me to try free products that I love 🥰🥰🥰
Yorba Linda, CA
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Nikey L.
Pretty good for a clean conditioner, I think it does it’s job as a conditioner. I have heat styled hair so anything to help bring my hair back to life will help! I’ll have to keep using the conditioner more but so far so good after one use.
Pueblo, CO
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Michelle Z.
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Michelle Z.
I loved not only the smell but the way it conditioned my hair. I am big on smells and this was a fresh scent. There’s not a thing I would change this product. I would recommend it to anyone. Price also is comparable with any other shampoo and conditioner.
Austin, TX
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Kim W.
I was worried that a clay conditioner would leave a buildup, but this wasn’t the case. It rinsed clean and has a great smell.
La Grange, KY
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Rachel R.
This conditioner left my hair smooth and shiny. When my hair was wet I was worried that it felt heavy in my hair but once I dried it this was not a problem. Only drawback was I found the scent to be a little overwhelming. But it’s a good product and the best part is that it’s almost 100% plant based!
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Katie R.
I love that this conditioner is cruelty free, animal friendly, and vegan! It’s 100% plant based and made from natural ingredients, but it also smells great. I really feel like it has nourished my hair after just one wash when combined with the shampoo. Makes me feel good to be animal friendly and makes my hair feel good too.

Looking for your answer?