BeautyHair ProductsLive Clean
Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner

Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner

Restore moisture to hair and scalp

• Lightweight moisture formulated for oily roots and dry ends
  • Featuring 3 mineral clays: Kaolin, Montmorillonite and Bentonite

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner!
Corrin C.
Chepachet, RI
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Corrin C.
Overall, it’s a good backup conditioner for me. Scent is better with the conditioner than the shampoo.....it’s not my favorite, but I don’t hate it. Hair definitely feels soft after and overall, scalp feels better after the past few uses. I just took a star because I need help with frizz, and my go to shampoo/conditioner does that. But it’s definitely a good backup conditioner and will continue to use every few washes!
Fellica H.
Leavenworth, KS
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Fellica H.
The Live Clean Mineral Clay Balancing Conditioner leaves my hair balanced and moisturized after shampooing my hair. The conditioner does not weigh my hair down or leave any residue like some conditioners do. I feel like my hair feels softer and thicker after using the conditioner. The conditioner has vitamin E and provitamin B5. My hair feels very clean but not dry at all. I use the conditioner more than the shampoo since the conditioner helps bring back moisture and oils that the shampoo removes. I would recommend this to anyone who has buildup on the scalp.
Andreah L.
Ocala, FL
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Andreah L.
I only used this product once so I can’t give a long term usage review. However, I really loved the texture of this conditioner, so silky ! Removed all of my curly tangled. The decent was mild and nice but not my preference.
Olga A.
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Olga A.
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Olga A.
I really like both shampoo and conditioner from Live Clean line. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking.
Mandy H.
Talladega, AL
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Mandy H.
smells so Good!!!! very light smell My hair feels really smooth and I can run my fingers through my hair! Gave my hair shine and Volume No oil Residue This is a Cruelty-Free Vegetarian Product Derived From all Natural Plant based Products . Also Sulfate - Parabens Free!!!! Gave my hair Really Nice Moisture. Without all the harsh Ingredients Also has A Biodegradable Bottle Plan on purshaching this brand!!❤
Samantha H.
Granby, MO
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Samantha H.
I was pretty disappointed to see sulfates in the ingredients list for this conditioner. I still gave it a try and was surprisingly shocked. It made my hair easy to detangle, left it very shiny, and also heavily scented. It was honestly overpowering how strong the scent is. It doesn’t smell bad, just a very strong floral smell. Overall the conditioner does its job and smells nice. I probably won’t buy again just because I’m trying to stay away from sulfates.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Meghan M.
I have very corse, frizzy and oily hair and this conditioner has worked great with it. I've been using for over a week now and my hair has been less frizzy for sure. because my hair is oily I have a hard time finding conditioners that don't make it worse and this product has worked great, I haven't looked oily and gross using it.
Jordan S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Jordan S.
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Jordan S.
The smell was nice and fresh. Smelled healthy if that makes sense. The consistency was nice and covered my hair evenly without much effort. I will say it didn’t help detangle my hair much though.
Cicily E.
Sacramento, CA
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Cicily E.
Honestly this is one of the best conditioners ever! I have tried so many products that just end up irritating my scalp and this does not at all and leaves my hair soft and health. Also I have pretty damaged hair and this works wonders. Definitely will be buying again
Nicole C.
Live Clean Mineral Clay Rebalancing Conditioner uploaded by Nicole C.
Love the light, fresh scent, almost wish it was stronger! So, for people who are sensitive to fragrances or just don't like them, this Mineral Clay Rebalancing Shampoo and Conditioner might be right for you. I've found the shampoo does a great job getting rid of the feeling that hard water gives to your hair, it lathers up fantastically! And the conditioner leaves my hair nice, soft and tangle-free. I only wash my hair about once a week and I use dry shampoos and refresher sprays the last couple days before I wash and this duo gets rid of any buildup from those products and the natural oily buildup as well. I still like to use a leave-in conditioner afterwards, I'm not sure if it's entirely needed or just out of habit but, I this being a mineral clay rebalancing conditioner I don't imagine that it's supposed to be very hydrating. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or brittle, I just like the extra moisture. I find no reason not to go Clean (ingredients wise) if you can get just as good, if not better results. I'm looking forward to trying more from this brand!

Looking for your answer?