BY LIVE CLEAN

Green Earth Invigorating Shampoo gently cleanses while rejuvenating hair and scalp. see more...

Katie M.
Burlington, ON
The one thing that I love about this line of product including this shampoo, it's free of bad/harmful products that most companies put in their shampoos. It's a plant based product and don't find that it's any different than others but except better for the environment.
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
I’ve been using Live Clean for about a year now. The price is right on point, it’s super available at most drug and groceries stores, and I find it lasts me a while. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling really soft.
Stephanie C.
harrietsfield, NS
Great shampoo, I have it in my shower all the time. It's a bit pricey for the amount you get. Happy that its vegan, which is the #1 reason I buy it!
m b.
Toronto
LOVE Live Clean products. Cruelty-free, natural ingredients. Effective shampoo. Whole line is fabulous.
Melissa C.
Cambridge
This shampoo smells so refreshing and clean and is so invigorating (just like the name!) I always buy live clean