Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapLive Clean
Fresh Water Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap, 17 oz Bottle

Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap, 17 oz. Bottle

Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Liquid Hand Soap is the perfect blend of vitamins A and E, panthenol and certified organic botanicals of lavender, rosemary and chamomile to gently cleanse and moisturize leaving hands feeling soft and smooth. Live Clean Hand Soaps are enriched with vitamins E, panthenol and certified organic botanicals to gently cleanse and moisturize leaving hands feeling soft and smooth. The Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating collection is formulated with the perfect blend of vitamin E, panthenol and certified organic botanicals of rosemary and chamomile. in the hair collection this formula restores moisture balance and makes hair feel healthy and full of life, while the body collection leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized.

Have you used this....does it leave your hands grease free...does it smell good
Start your review of Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap, 17 oz. Bottle!
April M.
1,566 reviews
Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap, 17 oz. Bottle uploaded by April M.
I started using this last year because it was a great company and a great product. I appreciate it a lot when Companies take time to lead by example and give back into the community in so way. This is a very affordable brand it smells great. My hands feel fresh and clean after using it. It doesn't dry my hands like some other brands can do.
Michelle C.
manchester township
I see that at ShopRite so I brought it was a little pricey for hand soap but well worth it it’s amazing Leaves your hands feeling soft and it smells amazing highly recommend it! Great on kids hands to which was so important to me!!
OLGA Y.
Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap, 17 oz. Bottle uploaded by OLGA Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap, 17 oz. Bottle, Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Body Wash are my favorite products. Both products are super gentle. Makes my skin silky smooth, hydrated and very soft. I think it can be great for all skin types. I always use these products and they never let me down. I always choose my Skincare very carefully.
Claudia V.
Gladstone, OR
They gave me this product and I found it wonderful I loved that all its ingredients are organically and have vitamins, after using it my skin felt much softer
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
I love how my hands feel and smell after using. It last a while and lathers nicely. Very effective! This was my first time using it! Very affordable I think I got it on sale too!!Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Shampoo, 12 oz. BottleLive Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap, 17 oz. Bottle
janitzi V.
Long Beach, CA
I only use it one at my sister's house she said it smells good and it keeps your hand the least dry. But when I use it my hand feels Bright and clean. I don't know if I was me but my hand were not soft thru do smell good but not soft for me.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,294 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The best moisturizing OMG 😱 I love it 🧴💯you should guys try this moisturizing . I love how This Hand soap  smells on your hands
Antonio O.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
The best Moisturizing omg I love it . 🤩 100 💯 % You should guys try this Moisturizing .
amber R.
CT
i love this product bc it doesn’t dry out hands like most products do. it’s affordable as well.
Nia W.
northridge
I bought this from bed Bath and beyond. I love the amazing fresh scent. I love the fact that all the ingredients are natural, and definitely met my expectations and it is effective. I would recommend others to buy this hand soap ... it's my favorite!