BY LIVE CLEAN

Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Conditioner naturally adds hydration and nourishment to hair with the certified organic Chamomile and Rosemary along with Vitamin E and Panthenol. This Conditioner leaves hair smooth shiny and healthy with its gentle natural formula. see more...

Natalie H.
Broomfield, CO
This is the best conditioner I have ever used. After using my hair feels amazing! I have continued to use this since first trying last year. It also doesn't hurt that it's all organic and a good price point. I would recommend to anyone!
Keri D.
I bought this at Rite-Aid as it is one of the only Leaping Bunny certified haircare brands I can buy in a store within 35 miles, and it is also silicone-free. I’m on the fence about whether to repurchase—I had trouble all fall and winter with a dry scalp (hence why I wanted something moisturizing) and this definitely wasn’t enough to help correct my scalp. My hair felt light, fresh and soft though, and the scent is delightful with the bit of rosemary and lavender in it. I would like to try other products from Live Clean in the future, and may revisit this conditioner. It lasted me a few months of use several times a week (I have shoulder-length hair), it didn’t strip my red dye, and it was a good price.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
I received this in a influenster box and I loved it. Now I have got be back to target and bought the shampoo and more conditioner in this same brand. It's not pricey at all and leaves my hair feeling great
Lindsay P.
Paradise, NL
this conditioner smells phenomenal!! it runs so smooth and rinses easily. it leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing!! my hair is so soft and silky after use!! i love that its plant based and still has all the benefits of a “normal” conditioner!!
Katie T.
This is such an amazing conditioner. It is affordable and very effective. It helps moisturizes my hair while keeping my hair nice and sleek with body to it. It has an amazing sent that lasts long. You can but this at your local drugstore.
Kaitlyn S.
Arcadia, NS
This is my all-time favourite conditioner. It is moisturizing, without leaving my hair weighed down. It's is super affordable, readily available, and smells nice. It's also SLS, paraben & phthalate free. I will continue to repurchase.
Desarae B.
Wainfleet, ON
I have really curly hair and this is my go-to it takes away the frizz and keeps my hair feeling healthy I would recommend this to anybody that has dry hair or frizzy hair
Kaitlyn B.
Barrie, ON
The Live Clean Conditioner is awesome. I’ve switched all of my hair care & body care routines to Live Clean products and I love coming back and using a brand I can rely on. Rating a 4 as I would love for my hair to be a bit silkier after wash.
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
Best Shampoo and Conditioner from the drugstore! Natural ingredients without harsh chemicals. Leaves my hair soft and clean with a delightful scent.
Amber S.
Saint John
Perfectly compliments the shampoo and leaves my hair shiny and soft without weighing it down or making it oily.