Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion

Smooth and radiant skin awaits

• Non-greasy, quick drying formula
  • Hydrates dry skin
  • Fresh & clean scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion!
Bardstown, KY
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Paige R.
The smell is absolutely astonishing. It is probably one of the best smelling lotions I’ve ever smelt. I don’t agree with the name fresh water. Normally I would never even pick this scent up to test smell. I hate the smell of “rain” “spring showers” type. It is almost a fruity smell that I love. As far as the lotion, it is thin a lot goes a long way. It does take some time to rub in. It is sticky on hands I had to wash them afterwards. I wouldn’t use this lotion in the summer it almost makes my skin feel trapped and sweaty.
Panama City, FL
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Danielle B.
This is a great lotion. I used it for the first time and it left my skin so soft and hydrated. The scent is very nice and not to overpowering. The best part is all natural ingredients. I highly recommend this product.
Euless, TX
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion uploaded by shels Z.
Love this body wash! Foams just the right amount yet rinses from skin and washcloth/scrubby easily. Great, light fragrance - and I'm sensitive to fragrances. Ethically a good choice along with these other qualities.
Royal Oak, MI
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Annelise N.
Overall, this product does not smell good. The product does go on smoothly and is absorbed quickly. A little goes a long way. I do like that it doesn’t leave a lotion reside after application. If this was a better scent I would like it more but the scent drives me from giving a higher rating.
Yonkers, NY
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Erika G.
I received this complimentary from Influencester, for my honest review. I'm loving this lotion, the smell is similar to baby lotion to me, but you can definitely tell its fresh and clean as advertised. The lotion is non greasy and absorbs fast in my skin. this product is something I'll be using, especially since of all the hand washing I've been doing during this pandemic
Troutman, NC
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Gabby C.
This lotion smells amazing, not sure it entirely smells like “fresh water” but has a lovely beachy scent. The consistency is a little odd for me, it’s a little thin but moisturizes well. Does feel that it should be applied in copious amounts due to how well it absorbs into the skin. It’s very gentle and works well for my dry and sensitive skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Mindy G.
This is a lightweight lotion that actually moisturizes very well! I love the light scent (very clean), and it's mineral oil- and paraben-free! Gotta love that! I would actually switch from my normal lotion to this.
Pembroke, KY
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Brittany D.
This lotion is very lightweight and super hydrating. The smell is just right. My hands are very smooth after using. Very gentle ingredients.
Grand Prairie, TX
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Lorrae V.
I love that this product is made with clean ingredients, is cruelty free and smells great. The only thing I didn’t like is that when the lotion dries, it gave me a bit of a sticky feeling.
El Cajon, CA
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Aveen N.
We’ve been trying this lotion all day on my kids and I and we absolutely love it it’s very creamy and rich also doesn’t leave an annoying residue or smell it’s perfect my kids love it! my hands feel so much smoother

Looking for your answer?