Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Jayvelyn C.

BY LIVE CLEAN

Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Liquid Hand Soap is the perfect blend of vitamins A and E, panthenol and certified organic botanicals of lavender, rosemary and chamomile to gently cleanse and moisturize leaving hands feeling soft and smooth. Live Clean Hand Soaps are enriched with vitamins E, panthenol and certified organic botanicals to gently cleanse and moisturize leaving hands feeling soft and smooth. The Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating collection is formulated with the perfect blend of vitamin E, panthenol and certified organic botanicals of rosemary and chamomile. in the hair collection this formula restores moisture balance and makes hair feel healthy and full of life, while the body collection leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized. see more...

Buy on Target*
Michelle C.
manchester township
I see that at ShopRite so I brought it was a little pricey for hand soap but well worth it it’s amazing Leaves your hands feeling soft and it smells amazing highly recommend it! Great on kids hands to which was so important to me!!
Nia W.
northridge
I bought this from bed Bath and beyond. I love the amazing fresh scent. I love the fact that all the ingredients are natural, and definitely met my expectations and it is effective. I would recommend others to buy this hand soap ... it's my favorite!
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
I love how my hands feel and smell after using. It last a while and lathers nicely. Very effective! This was my first time using it! Very affordable I think I got it on sale too!!Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative ShampooLive Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Liquid Hand Soap
Kristina J.
My favourite hand soap. This scent is my absolute favourite. I buy the fresh water scented shampoo and conditioner as well. This hand soap is not drying and is affordable. I buy mine from Shoppers Drug Mart, the grocery store or Walmart (Ontario, Canada). I tried to purchase these products while on vacation in Tennessee and couldn’t find them anywhere.
skylar m.
Acton, ON
i love this hand soap, it leaves your hands feeling clean but not dried out, the smell is amazing and lasts a long time to so you can enjoy it for longer, its a good price and the company doesnt test on animals
Samantha M.
Smells good. Ingredients are pretty good. Washes nicely. Doesn’t dry my hands out which is a must for hand soap because I can’t stand dry hands. Decent price for the amount of soap.
Christine D.
Sudbury
This is my absolute favourite liquid hand soap. I love the whole line, including the matching hand cream. I always have it out in my bathroom and kitchen. Always. It’s the best!
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Love everything about Live Clean products..especially the packaging!

This hand soap does not dry my hands out but leaves them feeling nice and clean..as well as smelling great!

I just wish the refills for these soaps came in larger packaging as they can get quite pricey.
Jayvelyn C.
Lacombe, AB
Love the fresh scent of this soap. It's non drying and you can feel good using it because of it's natural ingredients. It is not very sudsy and always been a breeze to use and wash off. It didn't dry out my sensitive hands so i'm definitely buying again!
Kristina  B.
Fort w, ON
Favourite "drugstore" hand soap. Hands down. While it is on the higher price end, you get quite a bit of product and it does last quite a while. This one has a nice fresh scent and leaves my hands clean but not dry.
Liz S.
Sarasota, FL
Have you used this....does it leave your hands grease free...does it smell good