Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner

Hydrate those tresses

• Formulated for normal hair
  • Provides lightweight hydration
  • Hair is left feeling healthy and full of life

it is enough water hidration ?
What does this one smell like?
Start your review of Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Amy S.
Carrollton, GA
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Amy S.
I love this product love the smell and don't have to use alot of fresh water conditioner. I want to get more of this product for sure.
Jen B.
Westfield, IN
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Jen B.
I was shocked at the quality of the product, especially with how clean it is. It was nice to feel confident about what ingredients are being used on my hair. The smell is fantastic and if I can find it in stores I will definitely purchase again. This conditioner leaves your hair feeling refreshed and moisturized.
Nicole L.
Mansfield, MA
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Nicole L.
This makes my hair so soft. It smells amazing and moisturized while adding body. I recommend this 100%. Im used to buying much more expensive conditioner and this proves that cost/price really doesn't matter. Im very impressed!
Maggie J.
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Maggie J.
This conditioner is not only friendly to our earth but fantastic on my hair. This conditioner in combination with the matching shampoo was very hydrating. After using both products my hair was soft, silky and had a very light clean smelling scent. I recommend this product without hesitation.
Jessica S.
Valparaiso, IN
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Jessica S.
The conditioner didn’t smell as good as the shampoo but still a nice natural clean smell. Conditioner was very thick and left my hair feeling amazing. Will purchase this in the future!
Mayling E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Mayling E.
I’ve always having trouble getting a good shampoo and conditioner and this really works for me. Thank you influenster for the opportunity
Tiffany J.
Teaneck, NJ
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany J.
Thank God. After the shampoo stripped the living day lights out of my hair I crossed my fingers that the conditioner would work magic. And it did! I have 4a/b hair and brittle is BAD! I'm sooo happy it resurrected the brittleness that my hair became. When I applied the conditioner it didn't feel like it was going to revive anything & I was just too through. I let it sit in my hair for about 10 mins. Whew! When I brushed it out under the water it was like butter! Amazing. If it can revive my hair from being stripped and brittle then it will work wonders with a shampoo that doesn't nuc your hair. It smells good AND it works magic. This I would recommend to anyone.
Stephanie W.
Elmwood Park, IL
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie W.
I have used this brand shampoo, but this was my first time trying the conditioner. I was so surprised that it really made my hair softer than it has been lately! It’s so affordable, I will totally purchase this in the future!
Nicole S.
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Nicole S.
Ok so this is a love/don’t love review. Weird, i know! Let me explain… smells great and i felt like my hair absorbed the conditioner but it didn’t do much for my hair. I think i need to try the coconut milk one but i believe the conditioner should be a little more fortifying when using … meaning i should have to hit my ends with a deep conditioner every time to ensure proper moisture. But for the price point… it’s not bad
Alisa M.
Herriman, UT
Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Alisa M.
I used this product for a week together with Live Clean Fresh Water hydrating shampoo. The GOOD: the bottle is compact, the scent is nice - mild and pleasant, the product is made of 97% of plant&naturally derived ingredients, and cruelty free. The BAD: the product made my bleached blonde hair dry and frizzy. The price is also a bit high - $5 for 12 oz. I wouldn’t recommend it if you have chemically treated hair, but I think you will enjoy this product if your hair is lightly treated or healthy.