Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Lolia D.Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by charlotte h.

BY LIVE CLEAN

Fresh Water Hydrating Body Wash gently cleanses with a custom blend of Vitamin E & Sodium Hyaluronate moisturizes skin for a smooth and radiant appearance.

Buy on Amazon
Christina N.
Joshua , TX
Smell is very light and clean. Largest up very nice! I like it. I don't notice much of a difference whether it helps moisturize my skin or not since its winter, and all. But it's gentle enough to use on my 3 year old with eczema!!
Rachel R.
This is my new favorite body wash.  Love the scent.   I already bought a second bottle!  I am also happy with the ingredients.  Fairly priced, but I was able to get it on sale at my local grocery store.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I love this body wash. It's not too thick or too loose. The smell is subtle asnd is good for sensitive skin. It lasts a long time and is affordable!
Rogue W.
Barnegat, NJ
I love this brand, no harsh scents, leaves you feeling clean, feels nice and silky when applying and leaves no residue
Terri B.
St. John's, NL
This is hands down the best smelling body wash I’ve ever bought and one bottle lasts me so long, my skin feels so nice after using it and it’s not too expensive for a natural product!
Elizabeth L.
Toronto
I recently purchased this brand as it advertises that it is natural ingredients with a biodegradable bottle. It smells pleasant although I find it just a tad too strong. I have sensitive skin and it seems to be ok for my skin.
Caylie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product smells amazing and leaves my skin feelin clean and no residue feeling. I have more on the dry side of skin during the winter and this body wash definitly doesnt make me feel dry at all.
Farah W.
Stouffville , ON
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to body wash, I’d suggest this one. Smells so fresh and clean, does the job and it’s vegan! Totally affordable and would recommend it to anyone.
Rachel S.
Elmira , Ontario
Love these body washes! They’re environmentally responsible, so I feel good about using them. They also don’t contain sulphate and other nasty chemicals that I’m trying really hard to avoid. I highly recommend the Live Clean line
Lolia D.
Charlottetown , PE
It was ok I guess. Actually it was really good to be honest, my only issue with it was that it smelt like cheap shampoo if you know what I mean . It didn’t lie about being moisture for dry skin, because just a pump can go a very long way. So if you can get past the smell I recommend it ps. It might just be me that doesn’t like the smell because, my roommate used it and like it so....🤷🏾‍♀️ it might just be me .yeah it’s also really milky to me.Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Body Wash