BY LIVE CLEAN

Destiny D.
Granbury, TX
Amazing! Doesn't leave my skin oily or greasy afterwards and soaks into my skin amazingly. Got for free in a voxbox
Britt |.
I work in a fragrance free environment but I still need to moisture while at work because it's quite dry. While this product is fragrance free, I love the mild scent of it. The lotion is light and not at all greasy. It absorbs well and lasts a long time. I will be buying this lotion for the foreseeable future!
Gabriela R.
Montreal, QC
I think the smell it’s a little to strong for me. I don’t like how the lotion feels on my skin. Again like the shampoo, I feel like I need a lot of product to get the results I want.
Stephanie C.
Lower sackville, NS
Love my lotion. It's vegan so it's welcome in my household. My whole family uses it. I find it is very watery so I use it pretty often! I would recommend it.
gianna f.
steinbach , MB
This is supposed to be unscented but it does have a bit of a waxy scent. It works well on my face and really moisturized
Jessica S.
SYDNEY, NS
So amazing. Great moisture without leaving a great feeling. Have numerous different versions and love them all
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
My son has very sensitive skin. This moisturizer his skin well without making him react. Great price also
Celeste S.
This lotion is light and not greasy however I do not find it very moisturizing at all.