BY BABIES 'R' US

Live Clean Exotic Nectar - Oil Treatment is a light-weight treatment that restores natural shine and lustre making hair silky and shiny without feeling greasy. see more...

Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Love it!
Not only does it make your hair smell amazing, but it makes my hair extremely soft and shiny and tangle free!
It is the best hair oil I've used yet! It's really reviving my brittle color treated hair!

It is also organic, cruelty free and not tested on animals!
So if your into that it is a really great product!
I will definately be trying more from this brand!
I highly recommend!
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
I like Live Clean shampoos and other products but I'm not a fan of this. It has a very odd texture - I was hoping it would be a cheap dupe for Moroccan Oil and have a light oil-like texture, but it doesn't, it's very odd. It's hard to describe, but when you spread it between your hands before you put it in your hair it starts to lather up like soap and feels sticky and strange. Was ok in my hair but didn't give me the results I hoped for and I didn't love the scent. Not a win for me.
becca g.
becca g.
Ontario
I like other live clean products, but this one i was extremely disappointed with. When you put it in your hands, it almost feels sticky and once i put it in my hair, it felt like grease and just stuck to my hair all day and weighed it down. I had to rewash my hair several times before it came out.