Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Conditioner uploaded by Chelsea S.

BY LIVE CLEAN

Live Clean Exotic Nectar - Argan Oil Restorative Conditioner hydrates and nourishes without adding any excess weight. Enriched with 100% pure Argan Oil and certified organic grape seed and olive oils for enhanced long term conditioning, shine and UV protection. Live Clean's unique eco-friendly shampoos and conditioners are mild and gentle, with a rich foaming lather. Live Clean offers a full line-up of shampoos and conditioners to meet everyone's hair needs. Formulated to nourish and protect all hair types. Weather you have normal, dry, fine, treated or damaged hair. The Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil collection is a premium daily restorative treatment line of hair and skin care products that repairs, re-nourishes and replenishes all hair and skin types. Argan oil is an ancient beauty secret used for its highly concentrated natural source of vitamin E and antioxidant properties. Live Clean Exotic Nectar has been enriched with 100% pure Argan Oil for enhanced long-term conditioning, shine and UV protection. The secret of Argan Oil lies in its unique composition: Argan Oil is one of the most highly concentrated natural sources of vitamin E on the planet. It is also rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Argan Oil is cold pressed from the nut of the Argan tree which is indigenous to the southern region of Morocco. for centuries the local population has depended on Argan and today it is harvested by women's cooperatives who have established an ecosystem reforestation project so that the supply of Argan Oil will not run out and the income that is currently supporting the women will not disappear. see more...

karla c.
karla c.
Sanger, CA
Works best when you leave in for a few seconds before rinsing it out, leave your hair looking shiny and health when dried .
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Received Live Clean baby products in my Darling VoxBox and I was hooked. I'm a committed tresemme addict but just tried this conditioner and love it! Plus it's paraben free and made of plant extracts so it's environmentally safe and friendly. My hair was soft and silky. Win-win!
Merina S.
Merina S.
This product is great and definitely moisturizes my ends. The scent is iffy, but it's not strong. It's just a little too natural to me. Pairs well with the shampoo!
Highly moisturizing without irritating skin. I have asthma and it is hard to find products that are scented that doesn't cause an reaction.
K T.
K T.
Toronto, On
Amazing product with a simple and gentle ingredient list that is also Eco-friendly. The price point is great (under $10) and often on sale. This is my go-to conditioner. Unlike the other reviewer I enjoy the smell.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
Love love this conditioner! It leaves my hair silky and soft and dosent make it greasy and gross fast can get s good couple days in before needing to wash which as a mom of three boys helps alot!
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario
Been searching for a vegetarian, plant based, cruelty free conditioner that works for me for ages! the live clean one specifically the argan oil has done wonders for my hair. smooths it out and the smell is amazing. it reminds me of rice krispie squares. its comparable to the fekai brand at half the price. very affordable and a great products!
Filly M.
Filly M.
I have been trying to switch all my products to cruelty free and plant based healthier products. I came across this and decided to give it a try. I am really picky with conditioner as my hair needs a lot of hydration. This did the trick! I am in love! It leaves my hair hydrated and feeling so clean! It does wonders for my curls!
Cleia M.
Cleia M.
The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because of the smell.. I'm just not a fan of it! This product does work great though, just as well as some of the pricier conditioners I have tried. My hair is always soft and smooth afterwards, and I can feel good about using this product since it's formulated without SLS, Parabens, phthalates, and not tested on animals. The formula is biodegradable and doesn't use unnecessary chemicals. It's also incredible affordable!