Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Conditioner uploaded by Chelsea S.Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Conditioner uploaded by atl 🍑.Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Conditioner uploaded by Courtney M.

BY LIVE CLEAN

Live Clean Exotic Nectar - Argan Oil Restorative Conditioner hydrates and nourishes without adding any excess weight. Enriched with 100% pure Argan Oil and certified organic grape seed and olive oils for enhanced long term conditioning, shine and UV protection. Live Clean's unique eco-friendly shampoos and conditioners are mild and gentle, with a rich foaming lather. Live Clean offers a full line-up of shampoos and conditioners to meet everyone's hair needs. Formulated to nourish and protect all hair types. Weather you have normal, dry, fine, treated or damaged hair. The Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil collection is a premium daily restorative treatment line of hair and skin care products that repairs, re-nourishes and replenishes all hair and skin types. Argan oil is an ancient beauty secret used for its highly concentrated natural source of vitamin E and antioxidant properties. Live Clean Exotic Nectar has been enriched with 100% pure Argan Oil for enhanced long-term conditioning, shine and UV protection. The secret of Argan Oil lies in its unique composition: Argan Oil is one of the most highly concentrated natural sources of vitamin E on the planet. It is also rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Argan Oil is cold pressed from the nut of the Argan tree which is indigenous to the southern region of Morocco. for centuries the local population has depended on Argan and today it is harvested by women's cooperatives who have established an ecosystem reforestation project so that the supply of Argan Oil will not run out and the income that is currently supporting the women will not disappear. see more...

Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta mucho este producto, deja mi pelo Súper suave y me gusta su olor, su precio es asequible a todo público y fácil de encontrar, lo recomiendo son muy buenos.
atl 🍑.
Morrow, GA
i’ve been using this product for about a month now , not only does it make my hair soft but it contains argan oil which helps my hair grow a bit longer and it makes it healthy looking 😍 i use both the shampoo and conditioner Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative ShampooLive Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Conditioner
Merina S.
This product is great and definitely moisturizes my ends. The scent is iffy, but it's not strong. It's just a little too natural to me. Pairs well with the shampoo!
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
Received Live Clean baby products in my Darling VoxBox and I was hooked. I'm a committed tresemme addict but just tried this conditioner and love it! Plus it's paraben free and made of plant extracts so it's environmentally safe and friendly. My hair was soft and silky. Win-win!
Ashley G.
Orlando, FL
The shampoo is a bit harsh for my hair...but the conditioner. I️. Freakin. Love. It! It quenches my locks, but doesn’t leave a greasy feeling. Definitely using the conditioner over and over and over!!
Highly moisturizing without irritating skin. I have asthma and it is hard to find products that are scented that doesn't cause an reaction.
karla c.
Sanger, CA
Works best when you leave in for a few seconds before rinsing it out, leave your hair looking shiny and health when dried .
michelle r.
['Toronto', ''], ON
I really like this conditioner, especially when it goes on sale!

I use it once a week, with a little bit of Arctic Fox hair colour, to refresh my colour and keep my hair hydrated. It also works well on it’s own!

I would definitely recommend and when it’s on sale it’s less than $10!
Courtney M.
['Tilley', ''], NB
I love that it's affordable and safer ingredients but overall I didn't find it really helped with tangles like others I've used. It gets the job done for the price and I would likely purchase again based on budget
Sarah S.
This was decent. It did the job (kind of) but my hair was still pretty dry and pretty frizzy. There were no real improvements in my hair but no bad things happened either so it was just okay. Wouldn’t really recommend unless this is the only cruelty free conditioner you can find Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Conditioner