BY LIVE CLEAN

Live Clean ®Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo adds hydration and balance, while nourishing and restoring hair health. It's luxuriously creamy to make hair soft, shiny and supple Coconut Milk properties provide extreme penetrative qualities rich in vitamins C, E and B’s.

• Where to find this interesting brand of products?10 Answers
  • really wanna try this! how's the smell of it for those who've tried...3 Answers
  • Does this shampoo make your hair feel dry once it has been rinsed? ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janey S.
Janey S.
Palm Coast, FL
I was excited to try both the LiveClean coconut milk shampoo and conditioner. I was surprised how these products leave my hair and scalp clean and doesn't weigh it down esp'ly in the humid Florida weather. I usually refrain from using conditioner on a regular basis as it makes my fine hair very limp at the end of the day. The shampoo lathers well with small amount and, has a faint scent that is like a tropical flower with hint of coconut. A plus for this products too is it is 97% plant base and eco-friendly product; in fact I usually either get a case of dandruff or oily scalp with new hair products, with their balance pH I didn't have that problem with the several times now that I have used it. Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo

I will definitely continue using this product and highly recommend esp'ly for someone who's looking for an all-natural product with balance pH and leaves your hair and scalp clean and, smell good.

* I received these products complimentary from Daisy VoxBox via Influenster for testing purposes.
Antoinette J.
Antoinette J.
Before I received this product for testing purposes (in the Daisy VoxBox), I'd actually never heard of Live Clean.  I love that this brand stays away from harsh chemicals, GMOs, etc., makes the packaging recyclable, is cruelty free, organic, and has natural ingredients.  When I opened the bottle, the coconut scent was simply heavenly.  However, as nice as it is, if you are very sensitive to scents, know that it does have that.

This shampoo does a great job cleaning the hair.  I've used it after working hard outside all day, I've used it after saturating my hair with olive oil, after spraying a lot of hairspray in my hair, and just on regular days.  It does a good job and smells great (I love coconut).  I don't think you have to use more or less of this product in comparison with other shampoos to get the desired affect.

Taking the natural slant of the product and its effectiveness, I would say that it is properly priced for the quality you get in return.  Overall, 5 stars for this product.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I received this product for free in my daisy voxbox. I was honestly super hesitant to try. I was so worried it would dry my hair or frizz it out. To be completely honest I expected the absolute worst. The bottle was simple and clean and really speaks to the quality of the product itself as it is all natural and 98% plant derived and lacks many of the common chemicals in most shampoos!When I first squeezed the shampoo into my hand I was surprised by the thick consistency. It did however spread well and lather up nice. A little seemed to go a long way, always a positive! I loved the light scent of coconut. It was too over powering but tastefully noticeable. When I rinsed my hair I was impressed to find it felt clean but not dry. It pairs amazingly with the live clean coconut milk conditioner. I was pleased that they do not test on animals. This product truly compares to expensive high end brands, which I usually buy. I will be buying this again.
Valerie Renata A.
Valerie Renata A.
Mega Parent Expert
My hair is very long length and very oil in the scallops and thin. I have lost a lot of hair post partum. This shampoo is just wonderful. My hair feels smooth and soft with just the shampoo alone Im super impressed how it clean very good thoesnt matter if have oil hair or not. I can brush my hair afterwards without using any detangler. I need to emphasize that it really makes my hair so incredibly smooth. I have tried over 30 shampoos in the last 1-2 years and this one is number 1. Never has any shampoo made my hair feel this smooth and soft. I just wish it came in bigger bottles. The smell is pleasant. It's not strong But rather a gentle sweet coconut smell. It lathers nicely. IT’S My first time trying it and I’m so thankful to influenster made it possible to try for free. I live 8 years in USA and till now i wasn’t able to find the shampoo what make my hair so beuatiful how live clean coconut milk made it show again in my hair. I super higly recommend with out any fears.
Kim P.
Kim P.
I got this for free from Influenster's Daisy Voxbox.
At first, I was very nervous in trying this shampoo, because I don't like anything coconut scented, and I don't have a good feeling about this brand, since it's the first time I've heard about it.
Anyway, I still gave it a try, and I've been using it with the conditioner too. On my first day, everything went better than I expected, so I kept on using it. On my second day, my hair got super sticky. I feel like it's because of the conditioner, but I still decided to use it, for the sake of writing an honest review. Currently, I am on my 7th or 8th day already, and I am kinda liking it.
Nothing big really changed, it just didn't cause my hair more damage/dryness, and my scalp didn't get dandruff from using it, which is good, since whenever I use a new hair product, I would almost always get dandruff.
I don't know if I will repurchase this, but if you're asking me if this is a good shampoo, then it is, but don't expect anything special from it.
Josephine H.
Josephine H.
Marquette, MI
I am constantly looking for the next best thing. My shower is full of expensive hair care products. Since receiving this shampoo and conditioner I have not touched a hair mask (this stuff is that good). When looking at it, I thought "no way". It just isnt possible than an all natural product could tame and nourish my hair the same way my salon products can. This stuff rocks. I have received so many compliments on my hair; I had to order more. You just have to try this! I swear by it.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Lawrence , MA
I was excited to try the shampoo and conditioner I received in my complimentery  Daisy Voxbox this month but I have to say I was disappointed. My hair is curly. My curl pattern consists of tight waves that tend to frizz easily. Since my hair is so soft it is hard to find products that hold my curls and tame the puff.

The Shampoo from Live Clean was nice. It had a nice scent and really take out all the impurities from my hair. It did the job but the conditioner did not. I kept putting more and more conditioner in my hair but this product did not make my hair feel soft and silky as conditioner usually does. It was really hard to detangle my hair and I ended up having to put on conditioner from another brand to get my hair soft and easy to comb through.

After styling it how I usually do, my curls were weak and limp. My hair frizzed up and I had to put it in a bun that same day.... I do not recommend these products for curly hair.
Taisha L.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I received the Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner in my Daisy Voxbox and it was one of the items I was most excited to try. I loved that it was Coconut Milk because I have a thing for Coconut in Haircare. Also, It's eco-friendly, 97% plant ingredients, paraben free, SLS free and like for real, I don't know what SLS it's but if it's free of that, I bet it's not good. The first thing I noticed was the scent. A scent can either make it or break it for me so I loved the sweet, clean coconut scent. And the way it feels on my hair is great. It leaves my scalp very clean, my hair smooth and my natural waves come alive when it dries.

I will definitely come back to it. Thanks Influenster for introducing me to Live Clean!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Katy, TX
Wow! I'm seriously loving the shampoo and conditioner I've been using from @influenster and @livecleanusa in the #daisyvoxbox ! I've used coconut hair products in the past, but these are by far the best smelling and best clean I've had!! I would describe it as a sweet coconut fragrance. My hair is so silky and soft and smells amazing. I love that it's eco friendly! Definitely a plus as I love using natural products for my family and around the house. I've really been enjoying using this shampoo and conditioner and will buy more when I run out, I'm sold! I received these products for free for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. #gotitfree #contest #livecleancoco Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Until receiving the Live Clean Shampoo and conditioner free in return for an honest review after testing it, I had never heard of this brand before.  I have very this, fine, straight and color treated hair.  The wrong shampoo can make my hair look greasy right after a shower!  I was a little worried reading how hydrating this shampoo was, and thought it might do just that.  Boy was I wrong!  My hair is not only silky and smooth, but it is bouncy and looks clean still on day two.
I am loving it so much that I am using it on my twin girls hair as well...  One has thick but fine brown hair, and the other has courser blonde hair.  It works magic on all 3 of our hair types!  I am thankful for receiving this product for free, but I plan on buying it in the future!  Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Where to find this interesting brand of products?
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
South Porcupine, Ontario
I've read a lot of the reviews and everyone seems to love this product. But my question is, does it leave your hair feeling waxy? I'd love to get a review from a hair dresser.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I'm sure the fragrance is wonderful, but wondering if the shampoo and conditioner left your hair too soft?
Olimpia V.
Olimpia V.
Lehi, UT
Does this shampoo and conditioner help with dry hair, dry scalp and dandruff?
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Is the scent too strong for people with asthma and allergies?