BeautyHairHair ProductsLive Clean
Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner

Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner

Rich, bountiful moisture

• Formulated for dry, damaged hair
  • Moisturizes and nourishes hair
  • Features Coconut Oil

Can I see the ingredients? Does this product contain alcohol?
How can a get a sample of this and the conditioner? I would love to purchase, but I want to try the product first.
How does this product work?
Start your review of Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner!
Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Ashlee C.
As I normally would with any conditioner, I put this through my hair, concentrating on the ends & left it on for 10 or more minutes hoping to get a nicely conditioned head of hair~ especially since my hair is a bit on the dry side due to coloring & is also unruly is all hell! This product made less than a dent with either of these issues. I felt it made my hair dryer if that’s even possible and it 100% did not help with ANY detangling issues, again making it worse 😂😂 When you have thick unruly hair you need a good nourishing conditioner plain & simple~ This was not it! I also want to mention there’s something about the scent of the products I can’t quite put my finger on, but I didn’t like it. It’s almost a faint smell of processed coconut, not even enough fragrance to make my hair smell nice & fresh when it was completely dry. Maybe because it’s 98% natural?? Idk 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ashlynne D.
Bentonville, AR
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Ashlynne D.
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Ashlynne D.
This conditioner is amazing! The consistency is smooth and rich, it immediately softens my hair, and it smells amazing. My hair was so smooth and healthy looking after using it. I definitely will use this again
Tenee C.
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Tenee C.
This was a great product if you lack moisture! My thick 4C hair could always use a sip or two and this was great! My curls were very defined after conditioning and I would use this product again!
Megan K.
Springfield, OH
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Megan K.
I really love this conditioner. It smells so wonderful and it really makes my hair so silky smooth. The consistency is great and it isn’t too thick or oily. I love that it is more natural than other options and not expensive! This is my favorite right now!
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Heather H.
Just like the shampoo, this is one of the only conditioners I’ve received from Influenster that I absolutely love. It smells amazing, and the scent stays in my hair all through the next day. You really don’t need a lot, which is a huge plus. It makes my hair so silky, smooth, and moisturized. Made from great ingredients, and cruelty free. I’m going to be purchasing this one for sure!
Ashanka K.
Royse City, TX
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Ashanka K.
This conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable. I don’t know why the picture here doesn’t match the bottle I got but I prefer the newer packaging that I received (pictured). Overall, really like it and it pairs well with the shampoo. Neither are overpowering in scent, which I appreciate.
Gueslyne M.
Oakland Park, FL
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Gueslyne M.
Product provides lots of slip. Great tor detangling. Would recommend. Would purchase again does not have a strong smell.
Hiral P.
Albuquerque, NM
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Hiral P.
I received live clean coconut milk moisturizing conditioner for free from influenster. great packaging and smells amazing. I have silky smooth thin hair. I have some dry patches in my head but mostly normal I felt that this shampoo/conditioner is not made for my hair. first day of shampooing/conditioner hair felt nice and smooth but frizzy. it smells amazing but second day, my hair was very oily and flat. it would probably be nice for someone with very dry hair. I tried using it 3 to 4 times and I started experiencing hair loss more then Normal.
Sireen F.
Duluth, GA
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Sireen F.
I love this conditioner, I leave it on my hair for about 5-10 min then rinse it and it makes my hair very soft and silky and decreases the frizzy hair for 2 days or more after. It has a nice coconut smell and i highly recommend it to people with dry hair like me and sure i will buy this product again.
Blanca M.
Chicago Hts, IL
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Blanca M.
I love this product works great leaves hair feeling smooth and clean. I would recommend it to others the quality is great must have item. It’s an affordable good quality product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zena B.
Birmingham, AL
il y a 4 ans
Tatyana C. il y a 4 ans
yes Nd it does a very good job...my hair is nappy and it works for me lol its also easy to manage..it has a GREAAAAT SLIP...IT haves that treseeme slip lol..its very easy to comb thru...