BY LIVE CLEAN #91 in Conditioner

Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner replenishes and rejuvenates hair as coconut oils add hydration and balance to hair. Enriched with Vitamins C, E and B5 and rich in milk and rice protein to nourish and strengthen hair, this luxuriously hydrating creamy formula leaves your hair feeling soft, silky and smooth.

• How does this product work?2 Answers
  • Will this work on naturally thick and curly hair? I'm looking for...3 Answers
  • Where can I get this in the uk please really want to try these1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most conditioning and moisturizing hair product I’ve ever had. I finally colored my hair for the first time in 3 years and after a couple months of using this, I went back to the salon for a color touch up. The stylist was like woah your hair is incredibly soft. I told her about this product and how amazing it is. Now she is going to try it
Ashlii F.
Bloomington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a great smell and it is actually really good for natural hair. It left my hair feeling fresh, nourished, and clean. It provided the nutrients that my hair was missing and it has definitely become a go to product for me. I for sure recommend this product.
Kali M.
Belton , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this conditioner is organic. It smells nice and will make my hair softer than normal. I have very thick and coarse hair though so I found that this didn’t work as well as I would like it.
Valerie Renata A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my best conditioning I have tried ! I love the smell and how it don’t leave at all my hair grease. Super recommend it also I love the light and delicious small it stay in my hair for 3 days.
Laura S.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent but it doesn't leave my hair as soft as I would like. Receiving this product free to try was great. Due to not being as soft as I like I enjoy the shampoo more than the conditioner.
Kim P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free from Influenster's Daisy Voxbox. At first, I was very nervous in trying this shampoo, because I don't like anything coconut scented, and I don't have a good feeling about this brand, since it's the first time I've heard about it. Anyway, I still gave it a try, and I've been using it with the shampoo too. On my first day, everything went better than I expected, so I kept on using it. On my second day, my hair got super sticky. I feel like it's because of the conditioner though. I still decided to use it, for the sake of writing an honest review. Currently, I am on my 7th or 8th day already, and I am okay with this conditioner. A little goes a long way, but it's a little hard to wash off. Not washing it off properly would obviously lead to sticky hair, so just keep that in mind when using this product, WASH IT OFF PROPERLY and make sure no slimy residue is on your hair afterwards. I would recommend this product definitely but I haven't seen any changes on my hair really. Just recommending it because it is mild enough and safe enough to use especially when you have dry and damaged hair like me!
Yaya b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and adds so much moisture. I like to leave the conditioner in my hair for added moisture. The bottles a great size also for traveling.
Antoinette J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I received this product for testing purposes (in the Daisy VoxBox), I'd actually never heard of Live Clean.  I love that this brand stays away from harsh chemicals, GMOs, etc., makes the packaging recyclable, is cruelty free, organic, and has natural ingredients.  When I opened the bottle, the coconut scent was simply heavenly.  However, as nice as it is, if you are very sensitive to scents, know that it does have that.

This conditioner is thick and leaves my hair feeling soft.  I usually leave it in for about 5 minutes while I go about my shower and it does a good job conditioning.  It does a good job and smells great (I love coconut).  I don't think you have to use more or less of this product in comparison with other conditioners to get the desired affect.  I think the coconut scent is supposed to stick around, but I haven't noticed that it does.

Taking the natural slant of the product and its effectiveness, I would say that it is properly priced for the quality you get in return.  Overall, 5 stars for this product.
Holly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this conditioner for free in my Daisy VoxBox and I'm in love. Like most gals, I typically leave conditioner in my hair while I finish
showering. Somehow I managed to get a little bit of it in my mouth and
it wasn’t soul cringing like other products. I clearly wouldn’t
recommend eating it but if it happens to get in your mouth like it did
mine then you’re in for a pleasant surprise because it actually tasted
good! Normally I have a hard time brushing my hair after I shower. I
pull and tug trying to get my brush through all of the tangles but not
any more! I about lost it when my brush glided through with minimal
issues. After using it a few times and going back and washing with a
purple shampoo and finishing off my last bit of Tresemmé conditioner I
can honestly say I have a new favorite hair combo! I’m completely sold
on this line and I can’t wait to try more of their products. Trust me,
do not sleep on this brand just because the packaging isn’t as visually
appealing as others. Hopefully they have some styling products that I
can get my hands on too because I plan on purchasing more when I run
out.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this item complimentary in my Daisy VoxBox recently and couldn't wait to test it out. I love the fact that it is plant based and completely cruelty free unlike so many products on the market. After using this product, I can honestly say that it conditions just as well if not even better than any salon conditioner I have used in the past and it's a fraction of the price. The coconut scent is very appealing and I love knowing that it's a naturally created scent from the coconut milk base. As soon as you put this conditioner in your hair, you can feel it nourishing from root to tip. My hair was left feeling incredibly smooth and looking silkier than ever without the obnoxious, weighed down effect of some deep conditioners I have tried. I know I will be purchasing this product in the future at Target and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a family friendly, vegan conditioner that works better than any natural conditioner I have ever tried.
Denise R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sounds good, how well does it smell?
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently dyed my hair and has become very dry, would this be a good product to use?
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been seeing this all over the place and I am thinking about purchasing; is it worth it ?
Zena B.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work on naturally thick and curly hair? I'm looking for something that will hydrate my curls and keep my curls soft and popping. Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where could you find products like this in Texas , I can't seem to find this anywhere ?