BY LIVE CLEAN #97 in Conditioner

Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner replenishes and rejuvenates hair as coconut oils add hydration and balance to hair. Enriched with Vitamins C, E and B5 and rich in milk and rice protein to nourish and strengthen hair, this luxuriously hydrating creamy formula leaves your hair feeling soft, silky and smooth.

• How does this product work?2 Answers
  • Will this work on naturally thick and curly hair? I'm looking for s...3 Answers
  • Where can I get this in the uk please really want to try these1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valauri S.
Valauri S.
Yoakum, TX
Such a wonderful smelling conditioner and it left my hair feeling so soft and moisturized!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free from Influenster's Daisy Voxbox. At first, I was very nervous in trying this shampoo, because I don't like anything coconut scented, and I don't have a good feeling about this brand, since it's the first time I've heard about it. Anyway, I still gave it a try, and I've been using it with the shampoo too. On my first day, everything went better than I expected, so I kept on using it. On my second day, my hair got super sticky. I feel like it's because of the conditioner though. I still decided to use it, for the sake of writing an honest review. Currently, I am on my 7th or 8th day already, and I am okay with this conditioner. A little goes a long way, but it's a little hard to wash off. Not washing it off properly would obviously lead to sticky hair, so just keep that in mind when using this product, WASH IT OFF PROPERLY and make sure no slimy residue is on your hair afterwards. I would recommend this product definitely but I haven't seen any changes on my hair really. Just recommending it because it is mild enough and safe enough to use especially when you have dry and damaged hair like me!
Antoinette J.
Antoinette J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I received this product for testing purposes (in the Daisy VoxBox), I'd actually never heard of Live Clean.  I love that this brand stays away from harsh chemicals, GMOs, etc., makes the packaging recyclable, is cruelty free, organic, and has natural ingredients.  When I opened the bottle, the coconut scent was simply heavenly.  However, as nice as it is, if you are very sensitive to scents, know that it does have that.

This conditioner is thick and leaves my hair feeling soft.  I usually leave it in for about 5 minutes while I go about my shower and it does a good job conditioning.  It does a good job and smells great (I love coconut).  I don't think you have to use more or less of this product in comparison with other conditioners to get the desired affect.  I think the coconut scent is supposed to stick around, but I haven't noticed that it does.

Taking the natural slant of the product and its effectiveness, I would say that it is properly priced for the quality you get in return.  Overall, 5 stars for this product.
Brigid B.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this item complimentary in my Daisy VoxBox recently and couldn't wait to test it out. I love the fact that it is plant based and completely cruelty free unlike so many products on the market. After using this product, I can honestly say that it conditions just as well if not even better than any salon conditioner I have used in the past and it's a fraction of the price. The coconut scent is very appealing and I love knowing that it's a naturally created scent from the coconut milk base. As soon as you put this conditioner in your hair, you can feel it nourishing from root to tip. My hair was left feeling incredibly smooth and looking silkier than ever without the obnoxious, weighed down effect of some deep conditioners I have tried. I know I will be purchasing this product in the future at Target and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a family friendly, vegan conditioner that works better than any natural conditioner I have ever tried.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I received complimentary as part of Influenster's Daisy VoxBox and I'm definitely a fan. I have been using it all week, and my hair is feeling super balanced, healthy, and soft. The conditioner leaves my hair moisturized and balanced, but what I love most is that it washes out completely; it doesn't leave a waxy, heavy feeling like some conditioners. My hair feels lightweight, silky, and smooth. I also love that it is paraben-free, phthalate-free, and phosphate-free! It's also vegan and cruelty-free so I can rest assured that it isn't tested on any of our furry friends. I would definitely recommend it! I only gave it 4 stars because I wish it smelled like coconut. When I received it, I assumed it would have a coconut scent, but it doesn't. However, it does have a nice, fresh, clean scent.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Lawrence , MA
I was excited to try the shampoo and conditioner I received in my complimentery  Daisy Voxbox this month but I have to say I was disappointed. My hair is curly. My curl pattern consists of tight waves that tend to frizz easily. Since my hair is so soft it is hard to find products that hold my curls and tame the puff.

The Shampoo from Live Clean was nice. It had a nice scent and really take out all the impurities from my hair. It did the job but the conditioner did not. I kept putting more and more conditioner in my hair but this product did not make my hair feel soft and silky as conditioner usually does. It was really hard to detangle my hair and I ended up having to put on conditioner from another brand to get my hair soft and easy to comb through.

After styling it how I usually do, my curls were weak and limp. My hair frizzed up and I had to put it in a bun that same day.... I do not recommend these products for curly hair.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this conditioner for free in my Daisy VoxBox and I'm in love. Like most gals, I typically leave conditioner in my hair while I finish
showering. Somehow I managed to get a little bit of it in my mouth and
it wasn’t soul cringing like other products. I clearly wouldn’t
recommend eating it but if it happens to get in your mouth like it did
mine then you’re in for a pleasant surprise because it actually tasted
good! Normally I have a hard time brushing my hair after I shower. I
pull and tug trying to get my brush through all of the tangles but not
any more! I about lost it when my brush glided through with minimal
issues. After using it a few times and going back and washing with a
purple shampoo and finishing off my last bit of Tresemmé conditioner I
can honestly say I have a new favorite hair combo! I’m completely sold
on this line and I can’t wait to try more of their products. Trust me,
do not sleep on this brand just because the packaging isn’t as visually
appealing as others. Hopefully they have some styling products that I
can get my hands on too because I plan on purchasing more when I run
out.
Ashlynd B.
Ashlynd B.
Shepherd, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
After receiving this in my Daisy Vox Box I was immediately exited to try it. I have always used salon brand products and was a bit nervous at first, but after smelling and reading the ingredients on the back and learning that this product is mostly plant based, organic and cruelty free, I could not wait to wash my hair with it! I am a coconut fanatic, and the smell of both the shampoo and conditioner is phenomenal, after washing yo can smell the product in your hair after it is dry! The shampoo offers a generous amount of suds and certainly does its duty, while the conditioner has made my hair the softest it has been in a long time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested, I will most certainly be purchasing this fantastic product after my current bottles run out!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product to try free in my daisy voxbox for an honest review. The opinion stated is my own. I have hip length natual curls and love coconut so the size of these bottles and the coconut ingredient made it the top item in the box for me. The conditioner had a decent slip and detangled my curls with little effort. I was expecting a stronger fresh coconut fragrance but it was very subtle. I generally do not use sulfate on my hair but every once in a while my scalp benefits from a sulfate shampoo to remove build up. I used the live free shampoo and conditioner for that particular wash. Both products left my curls soft and not weighed down but a bit frizzy. My husband tried it as well and it was great for his hair type. I wouldn't buy this again for myself but my husband would be happy to use it! If this conditioner didn't contain sulfates, I would probably use it regularly considering how well it detangled my curls!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I'm seriously loving the shampoo and conditioner I've been using from @influenster and @livecleanusa in the #daisyvoxbox ! I've used coconut hair products in the past, but these are by far the best smelling and best clean I've had!! I would describe it as a sweet coconut fragrance. My hair is so silky and soft and smells amazing. I love that it's eco friendly! Definitely a plus as I love using natural products for my family and around the house. I've really been enjoying using this shampoo and conditioner and will buy more when I run out, I'm sold! I received these products for free for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. #gotitfree #contest #livecleancoco Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner
Denise R.
Denise R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sounds good, how well does it smell?
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently dyed my hair and has become very dry, would this be a good product to use?
Zena B.
Zena B.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work on naturally thick and curly hair? I'm looking for something that will hydrate my curls and keep my curls soft and popping. Live Clean® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Conditioner
Rawan A.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where could you find products like this in Texas , I can't seem to find this anywhere ?
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been seeing this all over the place and I am thinking about purchasing; is it worth it ?