Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deborah Q.Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Vanessa A.

BY LIVE CLEAN

Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Wash, 17 Fluid Ounce. Live Clean Body Washes are formulated with certified organic botanicals to gently cleanse and moisturize leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Wash gently cleanses, hydrates and restores moisture balance and luster to skin. Featuring luscious coconut milk from the tropics and certified organic Apricot Extract, this nourishing body was is enriched with vitamins E, and B to deeply care for skin and improve its overall softness and beauty. see more...

Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love this body wash! Mostly plant based and made without and nasties. I have tried multiple scents and they are all amazing! Does not irritate my sensitive skin but leaves it very soft" in 4 reviews
  • "This body wash smells absolutely amazing! It's moisturizing and gentle, makes your skin so soft, a little goes and long way and lathers up very nicely. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
I normally use St. Ives Triple Butters Indulgent Coconut Milk Body Wash, but decided to give this a shot when it went on sale. It’s got a nice lather and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Eco-friendly ingredients are a huge plus! Their body wash with Bali oil is also very nice. It’s not a luxury wash by any means, but it gets the job done and is pleasant to use; I’d recommend it.
Karol V.
I am lover of all the products that have as an ingredient coconut. Even Bette if they have Coconut milk. This one is special is really good! The smell and the smoothness that it leaves in your skin is unique!
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this body wash. It latters very well. Smells fantastic. Is a green beauty product. Eco friendly and not expensive. Will definitely buy again.
Alicia D.
Somerville, NJ
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale. I am so glad I did! I am in love with this body wash. It smells and feels great. Wish I bought more!
Janet M.
Morris Plains, NJ
I absolutely love the smell I love that it’s so light weight on your body that you feel clean overall been using it love it
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Anything coconut or coconut milk, I love washing my body with!!! This leaves your skin so moisturised
Kerri B.
I've been using this body wash for about two months now, and I've noticed such an amazing difference! My skin is significantly softer and this product leaves no residue at all. I also like that it is organic and has 90+ percent of plant derived products. I don't think that I'll be switching to another body wash any time soon. Very pleased.
Roxanne G.
Haileybury, ON
I started using this product about 2 months ago. The smell is AMAZING and the feel of your skin is so great! Everything about this product exceeds my expectations. I have started using other live clean products and I'm so so happy with it all! I found it at our local pharmacy but also noticed it sells in Walmart too!
Jane T.
Markham, ON
Omg this coconut body wash smells soooo good!! It’s so gentle and foams up easily leaving my skins super soft afterwards. I love how natural it is as well. The pricing is reasonable too.
Terri B.
Garnish, NL
I always buy live clean body washes, I’ve never smelled anything so good. I’ve been using this product as well as their water one for about 3 years now and I refuse to buy any other brand. The scent stays with you for a while and I find it makes my skin feel insanely soft.