Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersLive Clean
Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Lotion, 17 oz Bottle

Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Lotion, 17 oz. Bottle

Featuring luscious coconut milk from the tropics and Apricot Oil, this nourishing lotion is enriched with vitamins C, E, B to deeply moisturize and improve natural beauty of skin.

Do this product leave your skin greasy and does it really hydrate your skin?
Did anyone buy this after their voxbox?
Start your review of Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Lotion, 17 oz. Bottle!
Courtney W.
Benton, AR
This lotion isn’t my favorite simply because it leaves my hands a little sticky. But I love that it is 98% plant derived, petrolatum free, phthalate free, and paraben free. The smell is light, and after the stickiness goes away, it made my hands feel great. I will be using this on my body before bed tonight!
Tosha H.
Phoenix , AZ
Living in AZ, my skin gets so dry - until now! This lotion is lightweight yet super moisturizing. And I’m not lying - the smell is absolutely amazing! I’m in love!
Allison S.
Lancaster, OH
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Lotion, 17 oz. Bottle uploaded by Allison S.
I love this lotion! It soaks right in to the skin so you’re not left moist and gross. It also smells amazing! I received it free in my Spark Voxbox. I definitely want to try some other scents, this brand it going to become a regular one for me!
Tuesdee S.
Lumberton, MS
This lotion is heaven. It's light, no harsh smell, and non greasy. This is my new lotion. I have used it for a few days now and my dry skin is gone and my skin is smooth.
Emerald P.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love the scent of this lotion! It’s the perfect coconut scent for summer. I also love that it’s completely vegan and cruelty free. I feel that a little bit goes along way with this product and my skin immediately felt softer and more moisturized. Would definitely purchase on my own again. I’ll be checking out other products from this brand. Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Lotion, 17 oz. Bottle
Danielle B.
Apopka, FL
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Lotion, 17 oz. Bottle uploaded by Danielle B.
Love love LOVE my @livecleanusa coconut milk lotion! I’m 8 months prego and it’s perfect to put on my belly throughout the day. It’s light weight and smells amazing! I highly recommend this is anyone looking for a new lotion to try #LiveCleanCoconut #LiveCleanUsa #SparkVoxBox @influester
Niki B.
Booneville , MS
It’s all natural and makes my skin feel soooo good! It smells great! It has a lot of product and it’s not too heavy on the skin!
Eve I.
Baytown, TX
Amazing. Smells great. Feels great. All around great. I give it 5 big huge stars. Really refreshing and soothing to the skin.
Bianca R.
Addison, NY
Absolutely love this body lotion! Smells amazing, feels great, I use it every single day! It is extremely hydrating and doesnt leave the greasy feeling. #complimentary
Jocelynn D.
Marlton, NJ
Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Lotion, 17 oz. Bottle uploaded by Jocelynn D.
The Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Lotion, 17 oz. Bottle came in my first VoxBox and I couldn’t wait to review! The lotion is 98% plant-derived, so no crazy chemicals that leave your skin feeling like you just dipped your hands in a tub of oil. This lotion smells amazing, it’s a light coconut scent that’s not overwhelming and smells really fresh. I hate lotions that are really thick, feel greasy but this body lotion is very moisturizing, leaves my skin really soft and smooth with just the slightest sheen or “glow” if you will. It’s not oily or greasy at all. I only gave 4 stars because I wish it was a little longer lasting, but I have pretty dry hands and this works wonders. I think I’m going to buy a travel size container to fill and keep in my purse. I will definitely buy this when I run out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gina M.