Live Clean Coconut Milk Body Wash

98% Plant IngredientsEco FriendlyRestores Moisture BalanceSLS FreeParaben FreePlant DerivedWith Certified Organic BotanicalsPetrolatum FreeDEA FreeSilicone FreePhosphate FreeDye FreePure VeganNever Tested on AnimalsPackage RecyclableContains...

Does it leave your skin feeling soft?
Is this good for sensitive skin? I have to be cautious what I use for body wash.
Start your review of Live Clean Coconut Milk Body Wash!
a year agoNew Braunfels, TX
I normally use St. Ives Triple Butters Indulgent Coconut Milk Body Wash, but decided to give this a shot when it went on sale. It’s got a nice lather and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Eco-friendly ingredients are a huge plus! Their body wash with Bali oil is also very nice. It’s not a luxury wash by any means, but it gets the job done and is pleasant to use; I’d recommend it.
3 years agoMiami, FL
I am lover of all the products that have as an ingredient coconut. Even Bette if they have Coconut milk. This one is special is really good! The smell and the smoothness that it leaves in your skin is unique!
3 years agoWaterdown, ON
I recently discovered this brand and quickly fell in love with their products.  This body wash lathers well, smell great and leaves your skin feeling clean!  The bottle is a decent size.  It is a little pricey, but you can find it on sale from time to time.  I would highly recommend this product.
a year agoPhiladelphia, PA
Live Clean Coconut Milk Body Wash uploaded by Deborah Q.
I really like this body wash. It latters very well. Smells fantastic. Is a green beauty product. Eco friendly and not expensive. Will definitely buy again.
3 months agoLewiston
This product smells delicious and leaves your skin clean and fresh its non drying and has no harsh chemicals. Honestly it's like a miracle product for sensitive skin it is super affordable and I tell everyone about it because it's just that good!
2 years agoSomerville, NJ
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale. I am so glad I did! I am in love with this body wash. It smells and feels great. Wish I bought more!
7 months agoOakville, ON
Love the smell of all their products. Body wash is nice and gentle. Doesn’t have an impact whether you have dry or oily skin. Very affordable.
a year agoMorris Plains, NJ
I absolutely love the smell I love that it’s so light weight on your body that you feel clean overall been using it love it
3 years agoEast Stroudsburg, PA
Anything coconut or coconut milk, I love washing my body with!!! This leaves your skin so moisturised
2 months agoHamilton , ON
Leaves your skin feeling so nice! I love that you feel clean but it doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry, or completely coated in moisturizers either. I have been a fan of the hand soap for a while and this is just like it. The scent is nice but subtle so you don’t feel overpowered by it. Everything I want a body wash to be.