Live Clean Clean Air Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Ivana C.

BY LIVE CLEAN

Clean Air Volumizing Shampoo gently cleanses while building volume and strength. Made with the perfect blend of purified water natural emollients and moisturizers to help strengthen and provide shine while oat proteins build body for fuller healthier-looking hair. see more...

Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I bought this shampoo (and the conditioner) on a whim at my local Walgreens. I LOVED how clean and fresh it smelled and that it was 97% natural plant ingredients. My assumption is that natural has to be better for my hair, right? Anyway, this shampoo suds up nice and thick and really works through the hair well. I always leave my shampoo in for a minute before I wash it out, and this product washed out nice and easy while leaving my hair feeling smooth and light. I recommend it for a basic, voluminous clean.
Amber B.
Absolutely love my #livecleancoco hair products for that salty ocean hair! Definitely a beach must have!
Roxanne G.
haileybury, ON
I have tried 3 different shampoo's and conditioners from the Live Clean line and I'm amazed with every single one of these products. Not only do they all smell amazing, they leave your hair feeling amazing. While I find it is maybe a little more expensive than a few brands, it is very worth the extra! I would highly recommend this and don't think i'll ever go back to another product!
Rachel P.
I use Live Clean hand soap in the bathroom and absolutely love it, so when I saw Live Clean on the shelf in shampoo form, I was more than excited. I couldn't wait to wash my hair. I thought the price was reasonable and even though it was slightly higher than most store-bought brands, I went for it. In my experience, that just usually means you are getting a better quality product. And since the hand soap was a hit, I figured I couldn't go wrong.
I was disappointed when I washed my hair with Live Clean for the first time. I enjoy a good lather and I didn't find Live Clean did that for me. I also found that during the washing process, the shampoo felt 'clingy' on my hair. I enjoy having my shampoo lather and rinse nicely. I felt this particular shampoo took a lot of rinsing and still seemed to leave a film behind.
I did enjoy the scent and after my hair dried it felt clean, and not 'filmy'. It just seemed to lack the smooth feeling I usually enjoy being left with. I will definitely stick with Live Clean hand soap, but the Live Clean Clean Air Volumizing Shampoo won't be one I will purchase again, at least for a while.
Lily R.
These Live Clean shampoos are my absolute favorite. They smell amazing and can be used every day if necessary because they are so gentle. Clean Air is a very refreshing and neutral smell for those who are scent sensitive.
Tatiana C.
Montreal, QC
Amazing product! Smels good, leaves my hair soft and clean... absolutely love it! Also, it's natural, vegan and Canadian... i'm complitely sold!
mary z.
I love this product. It smells great and leaves my hair very smooth, shiny and moisturized. I am very impressed with this shampoo.
Amanda L.
Calgary, AB
The smell is amazing! Leaves zero residue and leave hair clean and moisturized. Love this company
Amanda B.
Morden
Makes your hair feel soft, smells amazing, is reasonably priced and has no harsh ingredients.
becca g.
Ontario
just bought this! anyone with fine, oily but dry hair try this yet? would love to hear your thoughts on it!