Live Clean Clean Air Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Ivana C.

BY LIVE CLEAN

Clean Air Volumizing Shampoo gently cleanses while building volume and strength. Made with the perfect blend of purified water natural emollients and moisturizers to help strengthen and provide shine while oat proteins build body for fuller healthier-looking hair. see more...

Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
Review for: Live Clean Clean Air Volumizing Shampoo
I bought this shampoo (and the conditioner) on a whim at my local Walgreens. I LOVED how clean and fresh it smelled and that it was 97% natural plant ingredients. My assumption is that natural has to be better for my hair, right? Anyway, this shampoo suds up nice and thick and really works through the hair well. I always leave my shampoo in for a minute before I wash it out, and this product washed out nice and easy while leaving my hair feeling smooth and light. I recommend it for a basic, voluminous clean.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Review for: Live Clean Clean Air Volumizing Shampoo
Absolutely love my #livecleancoco hair products for that salty ocean hair! Definitely a beach must have!
Lily R.
Lily R.
These Live Clean shampoos are my absolute favorite. They smell amazing and can be used every day if necessary because they are so gentle. Clean Air is a very refreshing and neutral smell for those who are scent sensitive.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Review for: Live Clean Clean Air Volumizing Shampoo
I use Live Clean hand soap in the bathroom and absolutely love it, so when I saw Live Clean on the shelf in shampoo form, I was more than excited. I couldn't wait to wash my hair. I thought the price was reasonable and even though it was slightly higher than most store-bought brands, I went for it. In my experience, that just usually means you are getting a better quality product. And since the hand soap was a hit, I figured I couldn't go wrong.
I was disappointed when I washed my hair with Live Clean for the first time. I enjoy a good lather and I didn't find Live Clean did that for me. I also found that during the washing process, the shampoo felt 'clingy' on my hair. I enjoy having my shampoo lather and rinse nicely. I felt this particular shampoo took a lot of rinsing and still seemed to leave a film behind.
I did enjoy the scent and after my hair dried it felt clean, and not 'filmy'. It just seemed to lack the smooth feeling I usually enjoy being left with. I will definitely stick with Live Clean hand soap, but the Live Clean Clean Air Volumizing Shampoo won't be one I will purchase again, at least for a while.
mary z.
mary z.
Review for: Live Clean Clean Air Volumizing Shampoo
I love this product. It smells great and leaves my hair very smooth, shiny and moisturized. I am very impressed with this shampoo.