Live Clean Clean Air Volumizing Conditioner

Clean Air Volumizing Conditioner hydrates and nourishes without adding excess weight.

Wht does this one smell like?
Start your review of Live Clean Clean Air Volumizing Conditioner!
Diane G.
miami
I recommend this product, it is very good and it is very quickly revolutionizing very nice
Riley L.
Hydrates my hair very well, and it muchas easier to brush. I have a oily scalp so good that.
Shannon M.
Trenton
I used this for a while and really liked the formula. It did help with my fine limp hair and gave it a bit of life.
iiveeliissse F.
Ohh wow Es Lo Mas Genia Que Probe En Esta Semana Y Toda Mi Rutina Espero Udtedes Se Animen A Usarlo Que Da Muy Buenos Resultados Y Nada Espero Que Influencer Vea Mi Comentario Sobre Este Magnifico Producto😄
Kiana B.
Vancouver
this conditioner brought volume to my hair and smells amazing! i love live clean because the ingredients are so good for your hair and skin. i would recommend this conditioner.
Emily K.
Owen sound, ON
Live clean is a great brand when it comes to environmental reasons. It also has a nice scent and does its job at keeping hair voluminous. It is affordable and you can purchase it at any drugstore.
Sugey L.
nayarit
Me encanta, deja el cabello súper lindo y con volumen, pareciera que fuiste al estilista.
Kayla P.
Amherstburg, ON
This is my favourite conditioner from Live Clean. Gives you an extra bit of bounce and smells really fresh.
Sarah S.
London, ON
I liked to use it with the matching shampoo. I haven’t found a live clean shampoo/conditioner that I don’t like!
Crystal R.
St. Thomas
Love the Live Clean brand for a well priced product with many options that is cruelty free. It is light enough to use on my fine hair and does not make my hair oily. Leaves my hair light with volume once dried and is a product I will continue to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...